Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GT6 Racing Series' started by Harsk100, Feb 18, 2017.
Following majority vote, the rally's deadline has been extended to the next friday.
Okay. That's fine.
Here are the Results of Round 6!
NOTE: @RacingHardTV had submitted his new lap times after he had done the rally, however, he didn't do in purpose, as he was demostrating that he didn't cheat in corners. His second lap submission ended on being anulled, his total lap time of the rally being the First Submission of Lap time.
Submitting a new lap time after you have done a rally is not allowed and it will be resulting in Time Penalty being added to your total lap time, depending of their severity.
@RacingHardTV: You have been issued a warning for this Round, no penalty is given. If you submit a new lap time after you have done the rally in next round, you will recieve a penalty.
Spoiler: Standings After Round 6
Spoiler: Group A8
Seeing that we're approaching to the end of 2017 GRC Season, there is a championship math for Round 7, which might determine the champions:
Overall: (Dillon being Overall Champion with 1 Round Remaining)
For Ruwan to win the title, he has to win Round 7 while Mikey finishes 6th or lower. If Terror Dog finishes 5th or lower he will be out;
Overall: (Title Fight and Dillon's Title being Delayed to the final round)
If Erhart wins and Tsuchiya finishes 8th, Erhart is out;
If Obelisk wins, Tsuchiya only has to finish 4th to knock him out.
Group A (@Warbeast101 being Group A Champion with 1 Round Remaining)
For Raafat to win the title, he has to win Round 7 while Mitchell finishes 7th or lower (in class).
Group A (Group A champion is discussed in the final round)
John Wells and Christopher Jordan must win Round 7, while Moe Raafat must finish 6th, to stay in the fight for the title. @epic_apri_39 @Warbeast101 @John Wells
WRC2.0 (Dillon Tsuchiya is class champion with 1 round to go, Erhart and Obelisk are knocked out.)
For Dillon Tsuchiya to win the title he has to win Round 7 while Terror Dog finishes 7th or lower. If the Canadian Toyota driver finishes 1st, Obelisk and Erhart are automatically out of title contention.
WRC2.0T (Mikey is the class champion with 1 round remaining)
- For Michael Bearpark securing the title, he has to finish 3rd or higher, because once it's done, Mikey will be 24 points ahead of Tzanetos and they will be good enough.
WRC2.0T (Mikey's title is delayed to the final round)
- For Tzanetos remaining on the title contention, he must win and watch Mikey losing points. If he doesn't finish or attend the Switzerland Rally, he will still be able to win the title, as he will be just 8 points behind him.
Anyways, next week is Rally Switzerland, the 7th round, which will might be emotional for some else, however, there will be titles to be discussed!
The track is Eiger Nordwand K Trail, 1 Lap Long.
So, let's confirm the presences!
Monday (June 5th)
@Harsk100 (17:00 UTC)
Tuesday (June 6th)
Wednesday (June 7th)
Thursday (June 8th)
Friday (June 9th)
Saturday (June 10th)
Sunday (June 11th)
2 rounds to decide A8? I'm in Not sure when yet but hoping to jump on in at around 18:30 as per standard.
It's very important that you attend this round, as it might decide your fate for the title on Group A Class.
I doubt I'll get the necessary 20 extra points but if it means defending second place then I'll go for it
Attending but unspecified as usual.
Well, unfortunately, @Warbeast101 has withdrawn from GRC, he has PS3 issues...
I can attend Monday (and any day) time unknown though. I know I won't be able to gain anything significant in the WRC2.0 but I'd still like to enter
Live Timming for Penultimate Round is enabled. Good luck!
Hey there. Haven't been able to find the lobby right at this moment. It's 18:15 UTC right now. Thanks
EDIT: DON'T WORRY FOUND IT
Dwayne Gable/terrordog1490 (DS3):
Ryan Obelisk/RMedia_Obelisk (Logitech DFGT):
And with that I believe I retain the title of A8 champion. Could you confirm/disconfirm this @Harsk100 ?
Penultimate Round Results are done, One Champion is found!
WRC2.0T Champion Drivers: Michael Bearpark (3rd title)
WRC2.0T Champion Manufacturers: Subaru (3rd title)
Regarding about the Title Contenders, there were easter eggs for Round 7:
- Shadow Racers Team has done another 1-2-3 finish in just One Round for the 3rd time in this season;
- Two Shadow Racers drivers, Dillon Tsuchiya and @terrordog1490 will be discussing the title on the final round: The 2nd Place achieved by @terrordog1490 has delayed the Canadian Title. This hadn't happened since the 2015 Rally Trophy- Little Christmas Cup, when the two HRSC Racing Drivers, @Harsk100 and @RacingHardTV and Michael Bearpark were in title condition for the final Round 3, which was Rally Romania;
- @RacingHardTV, Michael Bearpark and @Obelisk are out of the Title Contenders, after they weren't able to meet the result conditions;
- Dillon Tsuchiya beats Mikey's win record and boosts his Number of Wins from 2 to 3, after 5 rounds without winning;
- The 2nd place by @epic_apri_39 was good enough for the Young British Lancer Driver to pass to the lead, however, the Group A title is delayed to the Final Round;
- A Group A Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97, driven by French Yann GTi, has finished 7th overall and he becomes the 2nd Group A driver to score on Overall Points, the first being @Lilium at Rally Monaco;
- Michael Bearpark achieves his worst result of the season, which is 10th in Rally Switzerland, surpassing the 2nd round of Rally Germany (7th).
Spoiler: Standings After Round 6
Spoiler: Group A8
As we approach to the Rally Sweden, there are three champions who need still be attributed.
-For Dillon to be the champion along with his teamate Dwyane Gable, he needs to finish 6th and Dwyane Gable must win the rally. If Dwyane Gable and Dillon tie with the same number of points (208), they will be share the title, as if it happens, GRC will have two overall champions instead of One Champion and Runner-up;
-For Dillon Tsuchiya to be the champion without his teamate Dwyane Gable, he needs to finish 5th or higher to bar Dwyane Gable's way for the title.
-For Dwyane Gable to be crowned the champion, there are two possibilities: If Dwyane Gable wins and if Dillon Tsuchiya 7th, the Subaru driver will win the title by 4 points; If Dwyane Gable is second, then Dillon Tsuchiya finishes 8th, the American Driver is the champion.
- For Luke Mitchell to be the Group A Class champion, there are two possibilites: he just has to finish 3rd or better, if the withdrawn Moe Raafat wins the Rally Sweden or then if Moe Raafat is second in Rally Sweden, he must finish 4th or better. If Luke and Moe hit the same number of points, Luke will be crowned the Group A Champion by second time in a row, as he has done more attendances than Moe did.
- For Moe Raafat to be the Group A Class Champion, there are two possibilites: he needs to win and see Luke finishing 4th or Lower or then, if Moe is 2nd in the Final Round, Luke Mitchell must not be higher than 5th.
- For Dillon Tsuchiya to be the WRC2.0 class champion along with his teamate Dwyane Gable, he needs to finish 5th and Dwyane Gable win. If they tie in the same number of points (224), they will be crowned as two Class Champions instead of One Champion and One Runner-Up;
- For Dillon Tsuchiya to be the WRC2.0 Class Champion without his teamate Dwyane Gable, he needs to finish 4th or higher. If that happens, the Toyota Canadian Driver will be the Class Champion by 4 points.
- For Dwyane Gable to be the WRC2.0 Class champion, he needs to win the Final Round and see Dillon Tsuchiya finishing 6th or lower.
Sorry for double post, but next week, the final Round in Sweden will be live. The track is Chamonix Full and number of laps will be set to 15 laps! Please beware that you must complete 15 laps in a row and that the date will be 19-28 June.
Anyways, on to the attendance list:
Monday (June 19)
@Harsk100 (17:00 UTC)
Tuesday (June 20th)
Wednesday (June 21st)
Thursday (June 22nd)
Friday (June 23rd)
Saturday (June 24th)
Sunday (June 25th)
2nd Monday (June 26th)
3rd Tuesday (June 27th)
4th Wednesday (June 28th)
Attending but unsure. Same as usual.
Not sure, may attempt beforehand but most likely it'll be Saturday 24th - I believe that date isn't a GGTC weekend?
There is no GGTC Race at Saturday 24th, as the GGTC Race at Apricot Hill is tommorrow.
I'm unsure if I can show up. I recently got a new job, and been out of pace for a bit, as my workschedule gives a bit of room for exit hours. if i exit earlier, I'll try
Please beware that the 15-Lap Rally will be in "Practice/Race" mode instead of its traditional "Practice/Time Trial"...
Sorry for double post, but I want you to know that the weather Settings for this rally must be:
1- Water at track must be 80%;
2- weather at race start must be 60%.
Track is Chamonix Main, 15 Laps. Good luck!
I'll probably go Tuesday/Wednesday
Hi everyone! Here are the final results which change the Standings Positions.
But there were 4 easter eggs which have ocurred during the Rally:
- A Group A Driver, Luke Mitchell (@epic_apri_39), has confirmed his 2nd Consecutive Group A Title by finishing first in class and estabilishing his best classification ever in a round: 7th. That position makes him the 3rd Group A Driver to achieve this feat after @Lilium and Yann GTi;
- Pedro Harsk (@Harsk100), has finished 5th overall and just finished 9th overall on the championship with 30 points, the best classification so far with his Subaru Impreza;
- @Tzanetos Poulymenakos achieves his best GRC Classification ever, 6th overall in championship, however, he also gets his first Podium ever in his GRC Career;
- A title just felt off Dillon Tsuchiya's hands.
No, it's not a joke! Terror Dog is officially the 2017 Global Rally Champion. After taking advantage of Dillon Tsuchiya's unexpected absence, his 2nd place was good enough to overtake Canadian Driver and won not just the Drivers Championship, but also, the Manufacturers and Countries Title, and succeded Alexander Erhart in the Hall of GRC Champions as well.
Congratulations Terror Dog!
Overall Drivers- @terrordog1490
Overall Manufacturer- Subaru (@terrordog1490, @CursedDR15, @Harsk100, @Obelisk, @J_Starscream)
Overall Country- USA (@terrordog1490, @CursedDR15, @damonc84, @Obelisk, @RoadRageDudez)
A8 Drivers- @epic_apri_39
A8 Manufacturers- Mitsubishi (@epic_apri_39, @Lilium)
A8 Countries- United Kingdom (@epic_apri_39, @John Wells)
WRC2.0 Drivers- @terrordog1490
WRC2.0 Manufacturer- Subaru (@terrordog1490, @Harsk100)
WRC2.0 Country- USA (@terrordog1490, @CursedDR15, @damonc84, @Obelisk, @RoadRageDudez)
WRC2.0T Drivers- @J_Starscream
WRC2.0T Manufacturers- Subaru (@Obelisk, @CursedDR15)
WRC2.0T Countries- United Kingdom (@J_Starscream)
Top Winners: Dillon Tsuchiya and Michael Bearpark, both with 3 wins.
So, a rally Championship project after GRC-2 is being developped for this Summer, so the thread should be completed later next week. The schedule and regulations for it need to be sorted out.
By the way, that was a much better season than the last season, as there were more rally cars instead of big ammount of road and race cars like in Last Year. So, that's why I consider the GRC-2 as a new era of the championship.
Anyways, thanks for your efforts to participation into GRC and see you guys in next future rally!
You're welcome John.
Great rally. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one!
Me neither! That's a shame that you didn't finish the rally though.
Yeah. Still learning!