[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Miku is the champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
  • 59,229 views
I was wondering if I could switch to the Cizeta V16T for the rest of the series starting from South Africa?
 
I was wondering if I could switch to the Cizeta V16T for the rest of the series starting from South Africa?
Well, if we get to Asphalt Rounds, then yes.

But the Round 5 of South Africa will be most likely at Toscana Track.
 
ATTENDING:

Monday (April 4th):

@Harsk100 - 17:00 BST
@epic_apri_39 - 18:30 BST
@LexLathor - 17:00 BST

Tuesday (April 5th):


Wednesday (April 6th):
@CrazyJohn - From 21:00 BST


Thursday (April 7th):
@Toshost - Free from 12:00 BST

Friday (April 8th):


Saturday (April 9th)


Sunday (April 10th)


ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

@RacingHardTV

NOT ATTENDING
Thanks.

@tarnheld @IfAndOr @Smurfybug @JockeP22 @MannYhAvitZ @LITTLEBLACKO Will you guys be attending Round 4? I need to confirm your presences, as you didn't attend the previous rounds. Paul and Tarnheld did tell me that they wouldn't attend the previous rounds, but you didn't.
 
Harsk, you ignored me.

@ruwan1969, @Demon_God206 and @Obelisk can attend but times are unconfirmed.
 
Harsk, you ignored me.

@ruwan1969, @Demon_God206 and @Obelisk can attend but times are unconfirmed.
Ups! Sorry.

It's fixed now. 👍

ATTENDING:

Monday (April 4th):

@Harsk100 - 17:00 BST
@epic_apri_39 - 18:30 BST
@LexLathor - 17:00 BST

Tuesday (April 5th):


Wednesday (April 6th):
@CrazyJohn - From 21:00 BST


Thursday (April 7th):
@Toshost - Free from 12:00 BST

Friday (April 8th):


Saturday (April 9th)


Sunday (April 10th)


ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

@RacingHardTV
@Obelisk
@Demon_God206
@Ruwan1969

NOT ATTENDING
 
Hey Harsk,
Unfortunately I will not make it... None of it. I haven't race in over 2 months and I don't see my slef racing anytime soon. Thanks for the invite tho my friend

:cheers:
 
Hey Harsk,
Unfortunately I will not make it... None of it. I haven't race in over 2 months and I don't see my slef racing anytime soon. Thanks for the invite tho my friend

:cheers:
Good to see you online, Manny. 👍
I hope you're well.
 
Hey Harsk,
Unfortunately I will not make it... None of it. I haven't race in over 2 months and I don't see my slef racing anytime soon. Thanks for the invite tho my friend

:cheers:
That's very sad to hear Manny.

But I hope that you will be able to make it in the future seasons! :)

Good to see you online, Manny. 👍
I hope you're well.
Hi Mallet! It's been a while since the Round 2 confirmation. I need to confirm if you will be attending Round 4 this week.
 
Here's the final Classification of Round 4.

gr4 cl.JPG


Malik Eisenhower (Demon_God206) has been disqualified from the Round 4. Insulting and accusing the people, especially for his teamates for no reason isn't admitted, which it was the reason of the decision of disqualifying him. Moreover, he will also be suspended for 6 months and his ban will be lifted only on October 2016.

As said on the regulations, swearing and insulting towards people is extremely forbidden and might have major consequences if a people is caught swearing or insulting people.

Points Round 4 to come.
 
This should boost my points tally massively. Finally winning again in WRC! :D
 
This should boost my points tally massively. Finally winning again in WRC! :D
That's your first class win in GRC. The previous rounds had been won by Todor. 👍
 
That's your first class win in GRC. The previous rounds had been won by Todor. 👍
My previous WRC wins that I'm referring to are those from the Christmas Cup.
 
My previous WRC wins that I'm referring to are those from the Christmas Cup.
Ah yes! That class win shows that you're still on the fight for the WRC class title, meaning, you still have a chance to get back to back WRC class win. 👍
 
Harsk, where are the scores? My crew's anxious to see the results.
 
Harsk, where are the scores? My crew's anxious to see the results.
Me too, Obelisk.

The points are still being figured out, so, they will most likely be finished in this week. 👍
 
Have you gotten Round 5's track list?
 
Have you gotten Round 5's track list?
If someone has made Kylami track in Course Maker, then this will be the track which will be used.
 
If someone has made Kylami track in Course Maker, then this will be the track which will be used.
You mean the Kyalami GP circuit used for F1?
 
Can I ask how I was 25 second slower than both of the other A8 contendors who both happen to be in the Celica?
 
Can I ask how I was 25 second slower than both of the other A8 contendors who both happen to be in the Celica?
Well, both of us were running at 1:48s and 1:47s pretty consistently.
 
Can I ask how I was 25 second slower than both of the other A8 contendors who both happen to be in the Celica?
@Harsk100 can you explain this?
The Leg 1 which Luke's Lancer has done was a total of 562,998 second which is equal to 9'22.998;
And the Leg two that Luke's lancer did was a total of 550,038 seconds, which is equal to 9'10.038.

So, the total time of the rally is the 1113'036 seconds, meaning, 18'33.036. I think that for some reason, Mitsubishi Lancer got slower, while the Celicas got faster.
 
Could it also be possible that we were just better on the dirt?
 
Back