[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Miku is the champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
  • 59,224 views
The CTR2 is mesmerisingly quick, too.
I have to agree with you in that point.

Because CTR2 is 4WD, then it helps the car to being faster, like the Suzuki V6 Escudo.
 
I'm switching to the ST205 Celica. This is to keep me in line with my teammate Ruwan.
 
I'm switching to the ST205 Celica. This is to keep me in line with my teammate Ruwan.
Okay then, but you are ahead of ruwan so far...
 
We're a team, Harsk. Teams stick together.
You're right, Obelisk.

You still have time to fight for the Teams title, as HRSC Racing (my team) is the leader so far.

And you will also be the 2nd Toyota Celica driver, fighting for the A8 class with @Warbeast101 . 👍
 
Don't forget Ruwan. He's switching to the ST185.
 
Ruwan says your snow spec images aren't working.
 
Ruwan says your snow spec images aren't working.
That's strange... From my view, for some reason, the snow Specs are working just fine for me...
 
Hey, what's the tarmac spec for the Corolla '98?
 
New entry.

PSN: Demon_God206
Number: 26, but any will do
Name: Malik Eisenhower
Car:TBD
 
New entry.

PSN: Demon_God206
Number: 26, but any will do
Name: Malik Eisenhower
Car:TBD
Tell him that the #206 taken by him now. 👍

Is he american?
 
Okay.

Anyways guys, if you didn't notice, the Round 4 will take place in Toscana Track, Forward version. This is the opposite direction of the Round 2 from The Rally Trophy- Little XMAS Cup of last year. The 3-week break is finished at Sunday, therefore, we will need to confirm your presences for the Round 4.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask me.

And please beware that the UTC will be 1 hour earlier than the game, as the times of UK and Portugal are set to BST (British Summer Time).

ATTENDING:

Monday (April 4th):

@Harsk100 - 17:00 BST

Tuesday (April 5th):


Wednesday (April 6th):



Thursday (April 7th):


Friday (April 8th):


Saturday (April 9th)


Sunday (April 10th)


ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:



NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Toshost @MonGnoM @RacingHardTV @Flaco13 @IfAndOr @AndreasR @nonka @JockeP22@MannYhAvitZ @Zolon32 @buybon355 @Manasseh257NSX @F1SCOTSMAN @eran0004 @LexLathor@DVArt @John Wells @tarnheld @Aaroh @randyrockstiff @Zellgro @Veilside2jz @TS040@Formidable @lxmmy @GremlinWon @J_Starscream @Smurfybug @S_Bridge @ZedMan1996@RoadRageDudez @swiftsmith @Marco Lara @CursedDR15 @StarLight @SmileyWRX @Jfrod@Mamaghi @RacingHardTV @Obelisk @epic_apri_39

@eran0004 @nonka
 
ATTENDING:

Monday (April 4th):

@Harsk100 - 17:00 BST

Tuesday (April 5th):


Wednesday (April 6th):



Thursday (April 7th):


Friday (April 8th):


Saturday (April 9th)


Sunday (April 10th)


ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

@RacingHardTV

NOT ATTENDING
 
Ruwan, Demon_God, and I are all available but unsure when.

Demon will be in the 2001 Subaru Impreza.
 
ATTENDING:

Monday (April 4th):

@Harsk100 - 17:00 BST

Tuesday (April 5th):


Wednesday (April 6th):



Thursday (April 7th):
@Toshost - Free from 12:00 GMT

Friday (April 8th):


Saturday (April 9th)


Sunday (April 10th)


ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

@RacingHardTV

NOT ATTENDING
 
ATTENDING:

Monday (April 4th):

@Harsk100 - 17:00 BST
@epic_apri_39 - 18:30 BST

Tuesday (April 5th):


Wednesday (April 6th):
@CrazyJohn - From 21:00 BST


Thursday (April 7th):
@Toshost - Free from 12:00 BST

Friday (April 8th):


Saturday (April 9th)


Sunday (April 10th)


ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

@RacingHardTV

NOT ATTENDING
 
Hi Harsk I´m not quite sure about which car should I take for round 4. Can you help me please?
 
Hi Harsk I´m not quite sure about which car should I take for round 4. Can you help me please?
Well, if your SLK can be driven in Gravel Courses, then just go ahead with it. 👍

However, what are the cars which you are stuck on choosing? Name a few cars which you are planning to choose and I will help you with that choice. 👍
 
As the SLK can´t be driven on gravel I´d choose the Lancia HF street car
 
As the SLK can´t be driven on gravel I´d choose the Lancia HF street car
Do you mean the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91, right?
 
Yes exactly, which specs do I have to use?
You can use any spec of Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91, as it is a road car. Any tune is allowed.
 
Back