[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Miku is the champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
  • 59,224 views
I can make the 18:30 lobby.
 
Sorry Harsk but I don't think I'll be able to make 18:30 UTC today on the dot...
Do you know how long you will be online after the event begins so I can possibly join later?
Yes. I will be online during around 4 hours...
 
The servers got better by 20:00 GMT, but half an hour later they went bananas again.
I agree. While I was doing the 2nd time at Hill Climb, I got disconnected and then my entry at lobby was denied due to my Incompatibility...

Anyways, I sent you a PM regarding about the lap times...
 
So what happens if u weren't able to join and post a time due to networking issues?
 
So what happens if u weren't able to join and post a time due to networking issues?
In the case if you aren't able to join, then, create a lobby for yourself, so you will post a lap time.

Anyways, here's the lobby settings for the Montemaggio:
Lobby Quality: 1 star (Weekends) & 5 stars (Monday to Friday)
Number of participants: 8 (Weekends) & 16 (Monday to friday)
Voice Chat: Disabled
Fixed Host: No

Track: Montemaggio (download it in my Shared Tracks)
Weather at the race: 0%
Hour: 15:00
Water Surface: 0%
Time Progression: 1 Time
Weather Changebility: 1 Time

Mechanical Damage: Full
Grip Edge Reduction: Real
Visible Damage: On
Splitstream: Real
Boost: Disabled
 
In the case if you aren't able to join, then, create a lobby for yourself, so you will post a lap time.

Anyways, here's the lobby settings for the Montemaggio:
Lobby Quality: 1 star (Weekends) & 5 stars (Monday to Friday)
Number of participants: 8 (Weekends) & 16 (Monday to friday)
Voice Chat: Disabled
Fixed Host: No

Track: Montemaggio (download it in my Shared Tracks)
Weather at the race: 0%
Hour: 15:00
Water Surface: 0%
Time Progression: 1 Time
Weather Changebility: 1 Time

Mechanical Damage: Full
Grip Edge Reduction: Real
Visible Damage: On
Splitstream: Real
Boost: Disabled

I inherited your lobby on Saturday and sent you my result via PM (Photo of the time screen). Is that the right way?
 
Might as well take me out mate, as i've no intentions on returning to GT6. PS3 has stopped working and unrepairable and i'm not buying another.
Well, that's sad to hear. But don't worry: We will race again eachother in GTSPORTS. 👍
 
How's the points standing right now?
 
I mean, he already has all of our positions from Round 3.
 
The standings after Round 2 are finally available.



Anyways, regarding to GRC R3, I'm very proud to announce that the GRC R3 has broke the record of number of finishers! So far, 42 drivers have completed the rally! 👍:D
 
And some new ones, too.

So I went from 24th to 17th after Round 2?
 
And some new ones, too.

So I went from 24th to 17th after Round 2?
In the standings, you're 24th, but in Round 2 you went 17th, yes.

I'm updating the entry list right now. 👍
 
Back