[GRO] Le Mans 1000km Race- Race Finished, congratulations to the Class Winners, Trevor and Fred!Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 53 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
le mans 1000km.png

Hi Everyone! Welcome to its first ever indvidual race hosted by Global Racing Organisation.
The idea of hosting a Endurance Race was when I have competed into several endurance races and I always wanted to host a endurance race.

So, here it is! This is the Le Mans race, which will be a historic race, as there will be a racing between Group C Prototypes and GT1 cars.

We're looking forward to see you on the track for the race!

1.1- The Sporting regulations are written to guarantee clean and fair play during the championship season.

1.2- In every round, the Sporting Regulations will be on effect.

1.3- Making insults, racism and accusing towards participants or organisers is extremly prohibited and there will be severe consequences if these of the breaches happen.

1.4- The Sporting Regulations document are not definitive, therefore, they are sujected to the change at any time, for any reason.

2.1.1- The race will be a lapping Race, which will be set to 74 laps, plus the Pace Lap.

2.1.2- At least one pit Stop is mandatory for the race.

2.2.1- Each qualifying session will have 4 sessions, each two qualifying sessions for each class.

2.2.2- Each qualifying session will last 30 minutes each.

2.2.3- The qualifying format will be done in Time Trial Mode, set to Race Together and the starting line will be from the Pits.

2.2.4- Once the qualifying sessions end, the Event Promotors will be noting the lap times. Only the fastest lap session will be counted for the Overall Qualifying.

2.3.1- As soon the drivers join the lobby, they will be called to do the Grid Formation.

2.3.2- Once the drivers are Lined Up for the Grid, the race will be started in a countdown.

2.3.3- The Grid will have a False Start Check.

2.3.4- The drivers who were disconnected and absent during the Qualifying Sessions will start at back of the grid.

2.3.5- The race will be in Pace Lap Behind safety car, the maximum speed being 100 km/h (62 mph).

2.3.6- Before the final corner, the drivers will make a double file start.

2.4.1- The Green Flag will be shown in the straight Line (Start/Finish) line. As soon the Green Flag is shown, the drivers are allowed to accelerate.

2.4.2- As soon a driver crashes during the race, the Yellow Flag will be shown and the Safety car will be deployed. The Yellow Flag is only valid when a car crashes and it comes to the full Pit-Stop.

2.4.3- During the Yellow Flag, you cannot overtake a car. Doing so may result a 30-second penalty, depending of the severity. (This does apply when go to pits too!)

2.4.4- The race restart of Yellow Flag will be in single file. As soon the Safety Car goes to pits, the race is restarted.

2.4.5- If the race has a problem, for some reason, the race may be red flagged or suspended.

2.4.6- There will be a "Mandatory Competition Caution" applied for this race. The purpose of this procedure is to allow drivers to take a break from the race, such as taking a rest and drink water. The Mandatory Competition Caution will be done in the FCY Format. Ghosting is allowed during this process.

2.4.7- So, for anyone who doesn't finish on the lead lap. When the timer in the bottom right to finish the race comes out, the racers will cross the line and assume it as the chequered flag and do the cool down lap on their own terms instead of the game doing it for them.

3.1.1- The track layout which will be used is the 2013 Layout, with chicanes.
circuit-de-la-sarthe_168127.gif

3.1.2- The weather and water at the track will be based in the real day's weather for each session.

3.1.3- Two wheels must be kept at all times! Curbs and white lines are the limit!

4.1.1- The cars which are in Car Homologation section have been tested and confirmed that they are equal.

4.1.2- The turbo and NA upgrades are allowed only for a few specified cars.

4.1.3- Improve Body Rigidity and Oil Change are Optional.

4.1.4- All Driving Assists will be off except ABS and Driving Line.

4.1.5- Please adhere to the If you race with the wrong specs, you will be disqualified.

5.1.1- The drivers, who do the incidents and if they are penalized, will be considered to breaching the Sporting Regulations. Note that the organisers do reserve the right to penalize or sancionate any driver, at any time and for any reason!

5.1.2- You feel agravated by a inappropriate incident during the race, please send me a message or to GRO Stewards by PSN Message, GTP Inbox or Facebook Conversation facilities. Please don't comment a incident during the thread!

5.1.3- The maximum of seconds which you can be off-track is 3 seconds. Being off-track for longer than 3 seconds or doing a corner cutting will result a 5 second penalty.

5.1.4- Ghosting a car by pressing "Start" to avoid getting damage is strictly prohibited and it will result a 30 second penalty.

5.1.5- You can switch line only once and then return to your previous racing line. Making Zig-Zag to not let a driver overtake is forbidden!

5.1.6- Pushing or Ramming a driver off-track will result a 15 second penalty, depending of their severity.

5.1.7- If a pit-stop is not performed, the game will award you a 100 second penalty (1 minute and 40 seconds).

5.1.8- A little bump is admitted. But divebombing to force your way into a driver is not admitted and will penalize you 10 seconds, depending of their severity.

5.1.9- A driver may be excluded from the Race Results if he accumulates excessive penalty.

6.1- In order to take part of event, the driver needs to fill the following registrations. Here's my example.

lemans entry.JPG

Last edited:
as a suggestion, perhaps the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 instead of the '95 McLaren?

Sorry for double post, everyone.

There are two spots left for Group C and 6 spots left for GT1 Class. Note that the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 is in GT1 Car List as well...

One week left for the Le Mans Race! 👍

Hmm, I'm ok with the start but I don't know if I'll be able to finish the race as it's going to last 5+ hours..
Okay.

Because the Qualifying for the race starts in two days, then I must confirm your presences to the following Qualifying Sessions.

Qualifying Session 1 (Group C, May 11th)
@Harsk100

Qualifying Session 2 (GT1, May 11th)

Qualifying Session 3 (Group C, May 12th)
@Harsk100

Qualifying Session 4 (GT1, May 12th)

NOTE: The people who don't attend none of Qualifying sessions, but if they participate on the race, they will be starting at back of the Grid.

@Obelisk: I need to confirm your team's presences on the Qualifying Sessions and on the Race. 👍

@Sinyster: I would like to know if you will take part in the Le Mans of this weekend. 👍

@Freddude @jontikis @epic_apri_39 @RoadRageDudez @damonc84 @Warbeast101

Last edited:
Okay.

Because the Qualifying for the race starts in two days, then I must confirm your presences to the following Qualifying Sessions.

Qualifying Session 1 (Group C, May 11th)
@Harsk100

Qualifying Session 2 (GT1, May 11th)

Qualifying Session 3 (Group C, May 12th)
@Harsk100

Qualifying Session 4 (GT1, May 12th)

NOTE: The people who don't attend none of Qualifying sessions, but if they participate on the race, they will be starting at back of the Grid.

@Obelisk: I need to confirm your team's presences on the Qualifying Sessions and on the Race. 👍

@Sinyster: I would like to know if you will take part in the Le Mans of this weekend. 👍

@Freddude @jontikis @epic_apri_39 @RoadRageDudez @damonc84 @Warbeast101

Qualifying 2 for Gr. C please.

It's a shame Obelisk, but I hope that you send to me your lap times for GRC Round 5 and GHCC Round 1. 👍

👍

Group C Class can do Qualifying Sessions 1 and 3, since the Qualifying Sessions 2 and 4 are for GT1 class. 👍

@Harsk100, might move to GT1. So I might make either Gr. C or GT1 sessions.

Back