Group B officially in the Daily Rotation

  • Thread starter Thread starter RACECAR
  • 69 comments
  • 5,155 views
Yes, good ol‘ times. It was during the GT Beta Phase short before it’s official Launch in October 17th. All the Dailies had larger grids back than. I liked it more, especially the One Make Grids with At least 16-20 Drivers, Gr3 and 4 even had 24 Car Grids. Sadly, Pd decided to decrease the amount of Cars, maybe because of Server issues, idk :confused:

Probably, today my first race of the day only had 12 cars in by the time warm up began, 8 just vanished before that. Lots of other odd issues today too, likely all server related.
 
Yes it must be server related, although, from what I remember, it wasn‘t that bad during the Beta Phase. I didn’t had a single disconnect and I can’t remember having Cars disappeared during warm up or whatever.
But hey, at least your Chances of getting a Podium Finish seemed to be quite good in your Case :D
 
Oh , a Daily with rally cars and Sports Soft tyres on the most narrow circuit ever built by humanity in a game where you get penalized for existing.

Cool ! Let's not go there !
 
I already miss the GrB daily race from yesterday, it was some of the most fun i've had in Sport mode in a while :p
 
GR.B was a lot of fun, despite the frustrating penalty system. I did a lot of races, luckily starting near the front every time as the room mostly ended in red. I still managed a clean streak of 4 at some point yet getting nailed once at the start resulted in a red rating, get hit twice and you need 3 clean races to get back to 99 SR.

I understand you need penalties to stop people from driving people off the track, yet over half the time they are assigned to the wrong person. Plus that track is so narrow, coming sideways out of a corner is automatically blocking the whole road so nobody can pass...

Why not GR.B on Alsace today.... That seems a better fit and I would actually give Alsace another go then.
 
This hurts.. much more...
Footage of race today... All finished with red dot...

You sir, are a very brave man entering that race with the practice/qualifying you put in.
No way I could bring myself to enter a race when still struggling with track layout and line consistency that you showed, and yet, you raced rather well.
Some people just have it I guess.
Thanks for sharing the video, I enjoyed it... I'll not be able to race for another week, so this was a good "fix".
 
I had so much fun on this track.

Did not qualify for my first races, started at the end a few times, and went from s to c in sportmanship rating. Than I just started at the end and got 5 clean races so I got up to s again. Tahn i sat a quality lap 1.15.1xx something, I was really satisfied with this lap. Started from 6 to 3 place in the grid after this, ran maybe 10 of this races and got podium almost everytime. ONLY CLEAN RACERS IN THE TOP OF THE GRID, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.

ONE THING, a guy called lord of cosmos, he was in the in the top 10, a cheater, he was cutting half of the track to get 1.13 or something, he started pole position, and when somebody overtook him, he just got crazy, I saved the replay of the race, and he was just waiting for people and than rammed them off, omg, couldt belive it. He went down do D after this.

Another cool thing, my friend and i have same rating now, so we played this the whole evening, and we got in the same lobby everytime. One of mye favorite tracks.
 
You sir, are a very brave man entering that race with the practice/qualifying you put in.
No way I could bring myself to enter a race when still struggling with track layout and line consistency that you showed, and yet, you raced rather well.
Some people just have it I guess.
Thanks for sharing the video, I enjoyed it... I'll not be able to race for another week, so this was a good "fix".


It was not me, CleanLx... I´ve simply found the video on Youtube!!! :) Noway I would enter that race!!! Later on at night I still got to trey the track. just on qualifying and to have some fun.. I even almost mastered it... with a reasonable qualification time.. but considering the width of the track, and all the problems I´ve found during qualification and adding to the video (this one) I had seen sooner on the day... I said to my self. ."you´ve got be kidding. I don´t have a death wish... yet!!!!" :)
 
I had so much fun on this track.

Did not qualify for my first races, started at the end a few times, and went from s to c in sportmanship rating. Than I just started at the end and got 5 clean races so I got up to s again. Tahn i sat a quality lap 1.15.1xx something, I was really satisfied with this lap. Started from 6 to 3 place in the grid after this, ran maybe 10 of this races and got podium almost everytime. ONLY CLEAN RACERS IN THE TOP OF THE GRID, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.

ONE THING, a guy called lord of cosmos, he was in the in the top 10, a cheater, he was cutting half of the track to get 1.13 or something, he started pole position, and when somebody overtook him, he just got crazy, I saved the replay of the race, and he was just waiting for people and than rammed them off, omg, couldt belive it. He went down do D after this.

Another cool thing, my friend and i have same rating now, so we played this the whole evening, and we got in the same lobby everytime. One of mye favorite tracks.

I had a blast on this track. Most seemed to prefer the Audi, I was faster in the Subaru. I could actually get into a good rhythm on this track during practice/qualifying. It was hard during the race while dodging other cars. I started on the 2nd row in the couple races I got to run but was punted in the 1st corner on L1 both races. :banghead::banghead: I wish I had more time to run it that day, hopefully it shows up in the rotation again.
 
Back