Group b rally cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeltaS4
  • 82 comments
  • 9,195 views
Messages
204
Someone who has the game please drive two cars: Lancia Delta S4 and Audi Quattro Sport S1 and then tell me:

Who realistic engine sounds are?

Can you hear well supercharger sound in delta especially when lifting gas?

Who fast those cars are?

Are they hard to drive?

Specs in game?

Does Audi do lots of backfire?

Picture of Audi (no matter how bad quality)?

And some other questions:


Banking system?

MG Metro 6r4 or Lancia rally 037?

Group b events?

Again please answer or put link. :rolleyes:
 
You have to win the S4 and no-ones seen the S1 yet so it may be some time before your questions are answered.
 
Well a road car 205, 1st evolution of it as rally, then 'the beast', the 205 T16 Evolution 2 :D

All good...

RS200 good too, probably on par with 205 T16 E2 as my favourite Group B...

Can't wait to see a pic of Audi Quattro Sport S1...
 
The RS200 is my fave group B car ever, pity it never ha chance to fulfill it's potential. The wide bodied S1 is my second fave.
 
Must admit the Group B's are what I'm looking forward to, seeing that demo of an S4 on the italian circuit really whetted my appetite for GT4. :)
 
live4speed
The RS200 is my fave group B car ever, pity it never ha chance to fulfill it's potential. The wide bodied S1 is my second fave.

hey - gues who's house this is outside !!
 

Attachments

  • rs200.jpg
    rs200.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 453
Is that a real one or a replica?
 
live4speed
Is that a real one or a replica?

it's very real & 800hp on full boost!
 

Attachments

  • rs200-3.jpg
    rs200-3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 296
So it's an RS200 EVO.
 
live4speed
So it's an RS200 EVO.

Not quite sure - but it's got the big roof intakes. It broke down outside my old man's house on the way to a track day. He came back & took a young lad down the road on a trackday round Donnington park - I was gutted!! Lovely car!
 

Attachments

  • rs200-2.jpg
    rs200-2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 276
  • rs200-4.jpg
    rs200-4.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 219
Yep, very nice car.
 
OK but when you get info please answer.

It would be quite hard to build replica from rs200... I think

Audi and delta are my favorites because both have unique engine sound and are hard to drive and of course have very much power! I hope they have done sounds well.

Isn't there S1 in some menus, maybe under Audi :) so you could take picture?
 
Hmmm S1 ... It would be awesome to have the S1! The original quattro is in so I'm half-happy!
 
Theres a few kits for RS200 replicas going around, you can base themon the old MG Maestro, so they don't cost too much and arn't hard to get hold of. Although Maestro based replicas look the same they are front wheel drive, mid engined ones can be done also but I don't know what they base thoes on.
 
If anyone has any group b rally car in game please tell. Tell how fast is it, how is it to drive what kind it sounds and does it make lots of backfire. Also photos or videos would be nice.

Is rally mode realistic to drive. How car acts on ice or snow???? Tell me everything about rallying in game!!!!!!
 
Is the race tuning body's still in like in GT1/2 where you could buying a full body upgrade to look like a race car? If it is, maybe someone could try it with the stock Audi Quattro and see if you can turn it into the S1 rally car.
 
I'm having lots of trouble with the rally races. I just can't drive on sodding ice, is all.

I have won the S4 but haven't tried it yet.

Do you guys think I should be better off using the 205 Evo 2 or an overpowered Delta HF Integrale for these races? Or maybe the RS200? I will need lots of practice to win the hard level ones... heck I have close races on easy level with1 A-Spec points! Gimme back my tarmac.
 
I dont have GT4 but would have said that a car that is tuned very highly already will have had the handling improved also and will be quicker. Is the S4 the Delta or the Audi?
 
DappaDaRealist
S4 is the audi, Hey isit possible to attach a wing to the Ford RS200 in gt4?

Sure, if you want me to come round your house and beat the living **** out of you.

A wing on a Ford RS200? I ask you. What next? A brown F40?
 
DeltaS4
Audi and delta are my favorites because both have unique engine sound and are hard to drive and of course have very much power!

Well, the same can be said about all of the Group B cars. I tried the 205 Turbo 16 and found it to be a real handful.
 
neurokinetik
Well, the same can be said about all of the Group B cars. I tried the 205 Turbo 16 and found it to be a real handful.

Handful indeed. Here are some that I prepared earlier…

attachment.php


attachment.php
 
DappaDaRealist
S4 is the audi, Hey isit possible to attach a wing to the Ford RS200 in gt4?

Lancia Delta S4

Audi Quattro S1 Evo-2 SWB
 
I also like the B group cars a lot. I think my top3 is Lancia S4,Renault 5 Maxi Turbo and then Audi S1. In GT4 is almost all B group cars but I dont know are there S1,037,Citroen BX4TC or how it is said.

I am still looking to buy some old B group car. Dont know what yet as I have looked a lot different cars.
 
DappaDaRealist
S4 is the audi, Hey isit possible to attach a wing to the Ford RS200 in gt4?

Famine
Sure, if you want me to come round your house and beat the living **** out of you.

A wing on a Ford RS200? I ask you. What next? A brown F40?

Well, Famine there is a rather special RS200 with a wing... Mach 2 racings "RS200e"... built to beat 10mins at Pikes Peak...

http://www.mach2racing.com/images/DSC00002.jpg
http://www.mach2racing.com/images/DSC00001.jpg
http://www.mach2racing.com/images/Images 1/PP02167a.jpg
http://www.mach2racing.com/images/Images 1/PP02084a.jpg
http://www.mach2racing.com/images/Images 1/PP02166a.jpg

But a brown F40??? That IS going too far...
 
It doesn't look good though does it. As for the brown F40 you can do worse, have you seen Code Kev's (photoshopped I hope) avatar.
 
Famine
Sure, if you want me to come round your house and beat the living **** out of you.

A wing on a Ford RS200? I ask you. What next? A brown F40?

Tasteful IROC wheels complete the effect. I’d best watch out…don’t want to end up famished.

attachment.php
 
hellnback
I think I saw that very same RS200 at Castle Combe race circuit 2 years ago. It was a Rally Super Car day event. That thing was absolute monster on track. :scared:
 
Back