[GSCC] GT Global Sports Car Championship | S2 Finished! Miata13b and Ares 85 are you series champs!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 270 comments
So it's another Monday.

The GTC Category will be... the TVR Tamora! [insert fanfare... Oh, we don't have the budget for that?... I see....]

Anyway, I will spend time today scheduling out the calendar for the summer. There will be breaks because of my schedule for other things. Hopefully, not too many.
I'll also be on pretty much all week to make sure the BOP for GT3 is good. One or two tweaks I think are needed. These will be open sessions, so jump in and join in if you can!

Here's the calendar for the season!

What it means is that we will race for 2 weeks, then a week break, then repeat because of my schedule. However, we'll try to come up with something to do while I'm out of town.

So now we have all of the pieces for the series! Next step: get people interested.

I should be ready to go for this series. Not sure which class to be in yet though. I am also going through a new job change over the next few weeks so as soon as I know what nights I will be working I'll let everyone know.

Reserve car 68 as normal :-)

Here are the full specs for each Audi in the championship. All should be 554 hp and 1300 kg, unless stated otherwise.

Here's a base tune for the Tamora. It's what I ran in the test session at midfield. Drove pretty well. I don't think it's as aggressive as most tunes I run so it might fit a wider group of drivers. Feel free to test ti out, change it up, or not even use it.

Suspension
89/95
6.20/7.80
4/4
5/6
3/6
1.5/1.2
-0.14/0.04

brakes
7/5

Trans
final to 5.000 or whatever, top speed to 124, then final to 2.682

diff
8/18/10

Aero
0/10

Quick post:

#1: Yes, there will be base tunes available for the TVR Tamora for those in the class. I will be providing a base tune for it, as well, and all tunes will be available in one place (probably a Google doc).

#2: I'll be on tonight, normal time. GT3 drivers drop by, we'll try to get some group running in.

Quick little note: Although I can't create a second club in GT6, what I found out today is that I was able to temporarily change out current club's name to Global Sports Car Championship, and have loaded all 6 events into the club's calendar. We will also be using the event rooms instead of a club lobby because we're only racing one event this time around. Everything is now synced in the game.

So, once again, I'll be away later this week.

I would like to meet up for just a general driver shakedown this Tuesday (although I'll probably be on tonight, as well.)

Next week, the schedule starts up, and I plan on running Tuesday and Wednesday for practice, and a race on Thursday. Hope to see you guys there!

oh yeah no doubt it's just "GTR" :lol:

Yeah, I've spent a fair amount of time with the GTR to try and make it work for myself. I don't think it's impossible to make it fast, but I haven't gotten it yet. It has loads of potential on the high speed tracks, but it makes me nervous on tracks with more than two corners stringed together.

Yeah, I've spent a fair amount of time with the GTR to try and make it work for myself. I don't think it's impossible to make it fast, but I haven't gotten it yet. It has loads of potential on the high speed tracks, but it makes me nervous on tracks with more than two corners stringed together.

lol i've had a few hours seat time myself but i can't help but think about the GTR LM with that statement lol

Open practice and tuning session for tonight and tomorrow! 11:30pm EST. Both classes welcome.

I thought it was going to be held in the club?

You have the option to make club lobbies either member only or public, the latter of which is what I did last night. Events once the season starts will be a different story, as those will be club only.

Couldn't figure out the internet issue last night, really frustrating when you're suppose to be getting good service but instead you get 🤬. Hope to have it figured out for tonight and tomorrow

I'll be online tonight, gotta get the rust off my self and my wheel lol, been enjoying project cars and Iracing too much lately

Back