Gt-4 Disturbing News

• Thread starter LOWTECH
  • 33 comments
What are you man, crazy??? Rally is awsome! You can't take away something that great and expect people to like the game as much! I love rally races! They're best if you play against other people, but it's still loads of fun against the computer!

Moral of the post:
Never, and I mean NEVER even THINK of getting rid or Rally Racing!

Originally posted by CrAzI
Wasn't GT1 on 2 CD's? One for Arcade, one for Simulation?

Um, you're close, but no... GT2 was on 2 disks(coincidence?) but Gran Turismo just looks like it does because it has 2 manuals. :odd:

Originally posted by para22
It's all about road racing , add more tracks and cars... get rid of rally...i wonder if you feel the same way...
Normally, I would agree with you. Rallying doesn't really belong in Gran Turismo. Unfortunately , like the Road racing aspects made by Polyphony, it's the best rally game I've played. I've rented, borrowed, or wasted actual money on more than half a dozen rally type games and thus far THEY HAVE ALL SUCKED!!! If I had my way, I'd take it out of GT and make it it's own game. But one way or another I think we need to have it! But even if rally stays in, NO SUV's, TRUCKS, OR STATION WAGONS!!!!NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

Back