GT 4 Retail Price

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xavier12
  • 15 comments
  • 846 views
Messages
15
My roomate is done school and is taking his (our) copy of GT4 with him. I wanted to have my own for Christmas. Anyone know if it is being sold at a discounted price or is still $50?
 
A lot of the stores seem to have it for full price still.

Amazon looks to have it for 45, but if you don't mind prepaid look at used game stores, a quick search on ebgames reveals about $30, so you proabbyl can't get better then that, but look around online i'm sure you can get it a little cheaper
 
Its gone down in price here in Australia alot.
 
As was mentioned, I'd suggest you check your local EB and/or Microplay, Xavier12. There are used copies to be found. I've seen them going in Winnipeg for $30CDN or so.

Also, check ebay if you're into that. Sometimes you'll snag something cheap on there.
 
Get a used copy, you can probably find one for 1/5 of the retail price.
 
Thanks everyone

I'm optimistic that you have seen them around $30 in Winnipeg...I'll be in Calgary.
 
ah, lucky you. You'll get it a few bucks cheaper without the pst 👍
 
i baught a used once since my other got screwed up, and it baught it for $10 and i got a new CD.
 
Isn't it funny??

After a certain amount is sold the game is then supposely has to go Platinum, it's a rule. I can assure GT4 has sold way more than the amount and it's still not platinum, I find it funny that one of the best selling games of all time is still at full price when it has sold so many copies.

It's sony ripping everyone off, they know they can do it because people will buy it anyway.

The game is still $99 here in Tasmania, maybe $89 now, not sure. But it should be $49.
 
If you are in the US check Costco. I got mine there for around $40 back when it was fairly new and going for $50 everywhere else.
 
These days it was retailing around $30 around me.
 
It was 39.99 wallyworld last week, and I bought a copy of gt3 for 2bucks at eb the other day.
 
crimson_menace
It was 39.99 wallyworld last week, and I bought a copy of gt3 for 2bucks at eb the other day.

2 bucks thats a score and a half.

From Spokane, WA too, thats awesome...I grew up on the South Hill...Go Cougs!
 
eastley
Isn't it funny??

After a certain amount is sold the game is then supposely has to go Platinum, it's a rule. I can assure GT4 has sold way more than the amount and it's still not platinum, I find it funny that one of the best selling games of all time is still at full price when it has sold so many copies.

It's sony ripping everyone off, they know they can do it because people will buy it anyway.

The game is still $99 here in Tasmania, maybe $89 now, not sure. But it should be $49.


Just checked, I can get a copy of GT4 for $53.96 AUD right now and GT4 Platinum is on its way for $26.95 AUD. (South Australia)
 
VIPERGTSR01
Just checked, I can get a copy of GT4 for $53.96 AUD right now and GT4 Platinum is on its way for $26.95 AUD. (South Australia)

Ahhh, Maybe it has dropped in the last few weeks then. They probably would not do it until it has been out for a whole year, which still is not until Feburary anyway.
 
I got mine when it first came out, $38. You can get it for around $30 now.
 
Back