GT Academy 2015 North Africa

Congratulations to Ali Sami on the great final race that he did. Too bad his pace dropped a little when it mattered the most. Hope he will get some attention out of this experience.

Hey guys just a quick right up, incredibly happy with the week(till the last race), car had the exact issue as Matty (both of us never used 5th as we were advised not to do that bu the instructors but it was a mistake), hope I've made you guys proud. Great to meet everyone there, more later.

Thank you so much guys :cheers:

Really happy with the week, learned so much from many great drivers, the first day in particular was just insane.

Almost everybody was polite, nice and funny (aside from one of my team mates who was a total 🤬 )

I am surprised and glad I've made it to the end but gutted a bit I didn't win, overall a stellar stellar week, feel free to ask anything.

@sems, i don't know if you can give us some details regarding the challenges that you went through , but at the moment, could you please tell us how you prepared for this competition, what advice you can give us based on your experience. i'm practicing and working out regularly in a hope that Jordan will one day get a shot for this academy.

@sems, i don't know if you can give us some details regarding the challenges that you went through , but at the moment, could you please tell us how you prepared for this competition, what advice you can give us based on your experience. i'm practicing and working out regularly in a hope that Jordan will one day get a shot for this academy.

Sure thing Harb

- Practice your heal and toe (I didn't and it cost me a bit)
-WOrk on your fitness (this year it wasn't that important but still useful)
- Listen to the instructors well and follow what they say, you seem to speak good English so you're set ;)
- never give up, doesn't matter if someone in your team has more racing experience, I was the one with the least and ended up winning.
- Be Polite, Funny and someone worth to be the Jordanian winner.
- Try to drive as much cars as possible before you go.
- play with the simulators, PCARS helped me feel comfortable when I've driven the Formula 3000.

and as always feel free to ask me anything else.

@Warbeast101 Let's just say it wasn't the Algerian nor the other 3 Egyptians.

If I had reported half the things he did, he would've been sent back to his home in a second.

@sems4arsenal i'm not one for gossip but for some reason i would describe this as: "juicy." you'll tell me all about it over ice cream then :)

that said sems i think i speak for many of us here when i say we want you to sit down and write about the whole the experience from the moment you got off the plane to the moment you got back on it. i know I will hear about it later but whey not indulge everyone else i am sure they'd love to hear it

Back