hazellnut134 Messages 774 Trial Mountain Messages joehazell Messages hazellnut134 Sep 30, 2012 #1 I finally finished my A-Spec Le Mans race, and was going to collect my GTA race suit, but it wasn't there. Is this because I lost it after the update?
I finally finished my A-Spec Le Mans race, and was going to collect my GTA race suit, but it wasn't there. Is this because I lost it after the update?
hazellnut134 Messages 774 Trial Mountain Messages joehazell Messages hazellnut134 Sep 30, 2012 #2 Someone please reply! I will kill Kaz if I haven't got it!
MOTORTRENDmitch Messages 3,530 London, Ontario Messages Starky513 Sep 30, 2012 #3 If you haven't gotten it yet.. You aren't getting it.
hazellnut134 Messages 774 Trial Mountain Messages joehazell Messages hazellnut134 Sep 30, 2012 #4 For god's sake... I just tweeted Kaz on this, hoping for a reply. I started it before the suit was meant to be received, and finished after 2.08.
For god's sake... I just tweeted Kaz on this, hoping for a reply. I started it before the suit was meant to be received, and finished after 2.08.
parabulla is not para bellum. Premium Messages 609 Kingwood, TX, U Messages parabulla Sep 30, 2012 #5 I'm confused, the GTA suit was awarded for completing the Academy events. What does A-spec have to do with it?
I'm confused, the GTA suit was awarded for completing the Academy events. What does A-spec have to do with it?
hazellnut134 Messages 774 Trial Mountain Messages joehazell Messages hazellnut134 Sep 30, 2012 #6 I was in the middle of A-Spec Le Mans, and I started it before the suit's arrival. This is a 24 hour race, so I finished it after 2.08 was released. So, did I not get it because I couldn't receive the ticket while I was racing?
I was in the middle of A-Spec Le Mans, and I started it before the suit's arrival. This is a 24 hour race, so I finished it after 2.08 was released. So, did I not get it because I couldn't receive the ticket while I was racing?
hazellnut134 Messages 774 Trial Mountain Messages joehazell Messages hazellnut134 Sep 30, 2012 #7 PD are useless. It clearly says the prizes can be received until January 2013, and I definitely got all gold on every event as well.
PD are useless. It clearly says the prizes can be received until January 2013, and I definitely got all gold on every event as well.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,150 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Sep 30, 2012 #9 hazellnut134 I will kill Kaz if I haven't got it! Click to expand... hazellnut134 PD are useless. Click to expand... And those get this locked. Acceptable Use Policy You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group. Click to expand...
hazellnut134 I will kill Kaz if I haven't got it! Click to expand... hazellnut134 PD are useless. Click to expand... And those get this locked. Acceptable Use Policy You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group. Click to expand...