GT Academy

  • Thread starter Thread starter xR3
  • 19 comments
  • 979 views

xR3

Messages
196
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
xR3acTiiioNzZ-X
Hi, I'm wondering if GT5 Players can still download the GT Academy Add on for GT5 and still get all the GT Academy Cars?
I doubt this very much but I'd rather have a definitive answer instead
:gtpflag:👍
 
I don't think you can get the cars anymore. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
 
No. Even if you can still download it (which I don't think you can) it won't work if you try and run it.
 
I don't think you can get the cars anymore. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

No. Even if you can still download it (which I don't think you can) it won't work if you try and run it.

Aww ok, cheers lads :(
I guess i'll have to seek them out and see if anybody is willing trade for then
 
xR3
Aww ok, cheers lads :(
I guess i'll have to seek them out and see if anybody is willing trade for then

That won't work either you can't trade the academy cars.
 
xR3

:lol: :lol:

The best you can do is get cosy with someone that has them so that they let you borrow them.
 
SPONGING!!! (Dupe via borrow car.)

Assuming this is where you borrow the car, delete your game data, restart GT5 without updating, change car, then update the game again?
 
xR3
Assuming this is where you borrow the car, delete your game data, restart GT5 without updating, change car, then update the game again?

Yep.... Time consuming, but can be worth it.
 
xR3
Assuming this is where you borrow the car, delete your game data, restart GT5 without updating, change car, then update the game again?


Whoa whoa whoa, screw all that sponging.. I have 5 of the 8 cars in ticket form, I am open come Sunday if you want to do some trading, I usually just ask that you break in a premium car for me or dupe the tickets back 👍
 
You cannot borrow them,so sponging is out!
 
You cannot borrow them,so sponging is out!

Yes you can, but that's besides the point, see my previous post
 
Yep.... Time consuming, but can be worth it.

Screw that, i cba wasting hours upon hours just for some cars

Whoa whoa whoa, screw all that sponging.. I have 5 of the 8 cars in ticket form, I am open come Sunday if you want to do some trading, I usually just ask that you break in a premium car for me or dupe the tickets back 👍

I'm free sunday also, do you dupe the tuckets the same was as cars? (Eject the disk as soon as you send it)
 
If your after the Nissan 2012 GTA Cars. You can still get 5 of them in ticket form at the marketplace.
 
xR3
Screw that, i cba wasting hours upon hours just for some cars

I'm free sunday also, do you dupe the tuckets the same was as cars? (Eject the disk as soon as you send it)

Umm if u want to risk that? I HIGHLY recommend using a flash drive though!! :scared:
 
Umm if u want to risk that? I HIGHLY recommend using a flash drive though!! :scared:

I dont have a flash drive to back up on :/
 
Back