GT all stars

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabearded1
  • 13 comments
  • 873 views
Messages
62
United States
18042
Messages
da_bearded1
I absolutely with out any reasonable doubt have an extremely high hatred for nurburgring nordschleife, so much so that I almost had to make a trip to a store for a new tv and ps3 remote. That is all.
 
I share your pain however someone will probably angrily point out that there's already a thread for this somewhere in the photo section.....

;)
 
Once you learned to master Nordschleife.
You will be a better driver. 👍

I love the Nurburgring Nordschleife ..
 
Yes I'm positive thats my reasoning behind my rant. I'm beyond terrible on this track with a car thats not a vw lupo. The grass seems like its coated in oil and the curbs are magnetic. I'm not even being sarcastic. Lol.
 
Yes I'm positive thats my reasoning behind my rant. I'm beyond terrible on this track with a car thats not a vw lupo. The grass seems like its coated in oil and the curbs are magnetic. I'm not even being sarcastic. Lol.
So it's like...... ... real life?
 
The grass seems like its coated in oil and the curbs are magnetic.

Ha, this is so true. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love it while I'm doing it right, hate it when I put a wheel on the grass and go spinning out 5 minutes into a good lap.
 
So it's like...... ... real life?


Reality bites back! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, practise makes perfect. Not so long ago I couldn't handle ABS off. Before that, I needed TC for every car. And now, I can take on Nurburgring with almost any car with all aids off.

Try doing a few at Nurburgring with all aids off. It doesn't matter how many times you go off. Just do it. And then, turn your usual aids back on, only this time, set them to 1. 👍
 
TIP: Don't touch the grass. If you do touch the grass, relax the throttle/brake and the steering.

Honestly you can clip a lot of grass in a lot of places around the track with no problems at all, you just have to know where to make sure you stay on the pavement(it usually involves the outside of a corner). When in doubt, slow down, the AI will slow down even more. You don't need to get anywhere near a perfect lap to beat those jokers unless you are using a car so underpowered it's virtually impossible to win any of the other races.
 
Your suspension can probably use some softening in general if the grass makes you slide about. That's what helps me at least.
 
I'll echo a tip that I saw here sometime back. Do the AMG academy and try to get gold in all events. Some are harder than others, but it really introduces the track in manageable chunks. Nurburgring is now my favourite track.
 
Deko Wolf-GTPT
Reality bites back! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey, practise makes perfect. Not so long ago I couldn't handle ABS off. Before that, I needed TC for every car. And now, I can take on Nurburgring with almost any car with all aids off.

Try doing a few at Nurburgring with all aids off. It doesn't matter how many times you go off. Just do it. And then, turn your usual aids back on, only this time, set them to 1. 👍

LOL. I'm actually a decent driver, in RL, IMO. Havent been in an accident thats been my fault in like 10 years.

Nice tips I will try those later. I think I already either have most aids turned off or set as low as possible.
 
Sumbrownkid-i will fiddle with the suspension a little more. I currently keep the front quite a bit softer then the rear to make understeer more manageable.

Sam_I_am-i didn't think of that. Thank you.
 
Morgoth_666
TIP: Don't touch the grass. If you do touch the grass, relax the throttle/brake and the steering.

Honestly you can clip a lot of grass in a lot of places around the track with no problems at all, you just have to know where to make sure you stay on the pavement(it usually involves the outside of a corner). When in doubt, slow down, the AI will slow down even more. You don't need to get anywhere near a perfect lap to beat those jokers unless you are using a car so underpowered it's virtually impossible to win any of the other races.

I typically don't touch anything until the car hits the wall and straightens out. Once I hit the grass and the car starts sliding there is no saving it. At least in my encounters on this track. It's like a cartoon character stepping on a banana peal. My "perfect" lap is a 6:36.xx, free gas mowing included.
 
Back