trk29 Messages 2,586 Messages trk29 Dec 8, 2010 #1 Has anyone seen what the Aero part in GT Auto is labeled ast Extension next to wing?
RacingManiac Messages 2,028 United States Messages RaceManiacGT1 Dec 8, 2010 #2 Usually winglets/diveplanes are the stuff I noticed you can get there: Note the stuff sticking out the side of the front bumper:
Usually winglets/diveplanes are the stuff I noticed you can get there: Note the stuff sticking out the side of the front bumper:
O OxfordSeahawk Messages 37 Messages Oxfordseahawk Dec 8, 2010 #3 Yep,fitted them to my merc,purely aesthetic. They're extensions to the sills below the doors and are barely visible.
Yep,fitted them to my merc,purely aesthetic. They're extensions to the sills below the doors and are barely visible.
trk29 Messages 2,586 Messages trk29 Dec 8, 2010 #4 Okay thanks I have not seen any additions with the cars that I have.