GT Cruise Community Survey

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 50 comments
Submitted.

And dissapointed. I hope i can make the most out of GT but seems like it had completely run out of its course.

Last edited:
And it sucks that GTA 5 doesn't do cross platform play because compatibility reasons.
Company's and developers should learn from games like Rocket League. Since i remember hearing xbox to be accepting cross play from rival consoles then i hope sony will agree.

Company's and developers should learn from games like Rocket League.
Blame it on the PS3 and Xbox 360, and current consoles for not being able to do GTA at the same frame rates and resolution. It's a mess to get them to play together.

I think Forza Horizon 3 is our next hope since it's on PC and Xbox. (Dunno how many people will make the switch though since this is mostly a PlayStation site.)

I already had a bad experience with my xBox 360 in 2012 – it broke within 3.5 months of just playing Forza 4 on and off. :odd: It was brand new, too. And, if you've seen my signature, I'm not a PC person. :rolleyes:

At this point, Gran Turismo is just falling out – it has been since December 2013 to be honest. GT6 hasn't had ANY updates for nearly a year, GT Sport's progress has been really slow, considering the fact that they announced it's big release thingy near the beginning of summer rather than spring of this year, the public beta was cancelled, and it won't have variable time/weather. :odd::boggled::odd:

If there's a chance that we will have a new community on a different game/platform, I may not be there. :nervous:

2016 results: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1432l23EMOIf7ajFrdtSjxk0aloFPkFpIoTl0uuW-qjw/viewanalytics

I think this one is the most interesting...
upload_2016-7-22_17-1-14.png

I see where they're coming from though as I don't think we'll be cruising in another Gran Turismo game anytime soon. (But GT is not the only game that lets us cruise...;))

2016 results: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1432l23EMOIf7ajFrdtSjxk0aloFPkFpIoTl0uuW-qjw/viewanalytics

I think this one is the most interesting...
View attachment 569692
I see where they're coming from though as I don't think we'll be cruising in another Gran Turismo game anytime soon. (But GT is not the only game that lets us cruise...;))
I wonder if there's anybody who will cruise in the upcoming Forza horizon 3, considering that it's on Xbox one and PC (well if you have Windows 10 at least).

I wonder if there's anybody who will cruise in the upcoming Forza horizon 3, considering that it's on Xbox one and PC (well if you have Windows 10 at least).
Haha, funny that you mentioned that... *looks around nervously*

You mean the community as a whole?

If you ask me from my experience then yes but hear me out:

Well. Its as expected since its on a last gen console and GTS is coming, i think. So far the Course Maker community is the most impressive still.

Im sure some people are either new ore still enjoying GT6 like back then. Myself are honestly getting burned out of it but generally still enjoyable despite its flaws and slow development.

Back