GT League - Best race for cash

• Thread starter Si-UK
  • 6 comments
N300 X Bow, 150% bonus, 50% clean bonus = 375k 8250xp in 12.5 minutes.
Are you guys using a particular set up Sven? I can't seem to keep it from spinning out in the curves while applying a small amount of throttle.

Qyn
Are you guys using a particular set up Sven? I can't seem to keep it from spinning out in the curves while applying a small amount of throttle.

Power is one notch below N400 (maxed N300) weight minimum. TC is on yet that doesn't do anything unless you stop first (spin out) I have the counter steering assist on weak and use super soft race tires. Brake hard for turn 1 at the 100 sign. Brake a little bit for turn 3 just before turning. You have to brake a bit for turn 3 or you will spin out. I use the DS4 and the rumble is a good tell how far you can push it. And smooth input for steering of course.

You need to plan ahead based on where he AI is, any late corrections can be fatal. It gets easier over time. I managed to make it in 12:10 today in a clean race. Was 12:30 when I first made it without spinning out.

Power is one notch below N400 (maxed N300) weight minimum. TC is on yet that doesn't do anything unless you stop first (spin out) I have the counter steering assist on weak and use super soft race tires. Brake hard for turn 1 at the 100 sign. Brake a little bit for turn 3 just before turning. You have to brake a bit for turn 3 or you will spin out. I use the DS4 and the rumble is a good tell how far you can push it. And smooth input for steering of course.

You need to plan ahead based on where he AI is, any late corrections can be fatal. It gets easier over time. I managed to make it in 12:10 today in a clean race. Was 12:30 when I first made it without spinning out.
Awesome! Thanks...I'll give it a whirl tomorrow.

Gave this a spin, works like a charm, except for the part when the Veyron got in my way in the latter half of the race. :banghead:

I noticed that for Turn 3, you can ease off the acceleration to under half throttle and then go full throttle at the exit and be fine.
Ran the race with TCS off, so I'm not sure how above tip will work with TCS on.

Back