Australia
Just wanted to show you guys my new rig and setup

* GT Omega EVO Cockpit & Triple monitor stand
* x3 LG E2442 24" Monitors
* T500RS with DSD wheel adapter and Sparco P310
* DSD sequential Shifter & Track Boss
* Logitech Z506 5.1 speaker setup
* Tritton AX PROs 5.1 headphones
* BK Gamer 1 & 2 runing off onboard sound card with SimVibe software in chassis mode and 5.1 speakers/AX Pros running off Sound Blaster card.

Looking at setting up a full tactile system on cockpit utilizing x4 tactile units in chassis mode and x3 units in Extension mode.

Using my iphone 4 with iHUD apps for rFactor & iracing.

Also waiting on an articulating keyboard mount from Fast Track Sims.....

Been running with the same PC for A while but here are the specs anyway...

*Case: Coolermaster Storm Sniper
*Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
*CPU:AMD Phenom II x4 955 Black Edition Over clocked to 3.8GHz
*Ram: 16 GB Corsair Vengence 1600 MHz
*CPU Cooler: Corsair H60
*GPU: XFX 7970 XXX Black Edition
*PSU: Corsair TX 850 V2
*Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3D Fatality
*SSD: Corsair GT 120GB
*HDD: WD Black Caviar 2TB/WD Caviar Green(storage) & SG 2TB external for storage.

DSCF5347.jpg

DSCF5350.jpg

DSCF5348.jpg

Red tape holding back the button wires

DSCF5345.jpg

Not the best labeling job, but it will do for now

IMG_03911.jpg

To accommodate the DSD sequential shifter I turned the shifter mount upright and drilled an extra hole, simple as that.

Last edited:
Great work mate,really love it!can I ask you where did you buy that sexy steering wheel(link please)? which adapter have you use(DSD I guess!)? and I know that you are playing rFactor2,like me,what is your opinion about the t500rs with it in term of ffb?
thank you

wajdi1977
Great work mate,really love it!can I ask you where did you buy that sexy steering wheel(link please)? which adapter have you use(DSD I guess!)? and I know that you are playing rFactor2,like me,what is your opinion about the t500rs with it in term of ffb?
thank you

I got the wheel off ebay or Just do a google search "sparco P310" they aint cheap btw....

Using DSD T500 wheel adapter

FFB in rF2 with T500 is fantastic.....👍

Last edited:
I got the wheel off ebay or Just do a google search "sparco P310" they aint cheap btw....

Using DSD T500 wheel adapter

FFB in rF2 with T500 is fanatastic.....👍

Yes,I already saw that they cost about 200euro!
I'm planning to upgrade my G27 with the t500rs soon but now I have to add 2BKG2 to my cockpit:)
However keep it going with this great looking cockpit:tup:

There's been a few new additions to my rig........and many more to come

DA292C0D-15F1-47EA-9FAE-73862531E8ED-5869-00000653F9C1DDEE.jpg

SRH T500RS static SLI-PRO mount courtesy of my good friend readyfe.......cheers for helping me out mate:tup:

DSCF5357.jpg

A little DIY tower carriage/stand I whipped up on the weekend

DSCF5361.jpg

Arcticulating keyboard mount from fasttracksims.com......I recommend this mount & Mark is really good to deal with.

DSCF5362.jpg

And finally I picked up a Logitech Z-5500 5.1 setup, I have them temporarily mounted to monitor stand with cable ties and with velcro for the L & R rear speakers on seat.... awesome set of speakers!

please excuse the dust on my pc it needs a good clean (so does my camera lense by the looks of it)

Last edited:
I decided to paint the buttons and center cap on my T500 GT wheel....

Never was a fan of the GT logo and PS3 buttons......

looks much better I think..

IMG_0478.jpg

My Sam Maxwell Sparco P310 wheel plate has arrived..... :gtpflag:

I went for a yellow,blue & red themed button layout, with a total of 7 buttons, 1 toggle switch & 2 encoder switches.

No USB cords to worry about as it is plug n play!!! plugs straight into T500 base like the GT wheel does....

I'm very happy with Sam's service and craftsmanship and recommend him to fellow sim racers 👍

Some pics for you all.....

DSCF5396.jpg

DSCF5395.jpg

DSCF5401.jpg

DSCF5388.jpg

DSCF5386.jpg

DSCF5383.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome setup, that Sam Maxwell Sparco P310 wheel plate is great.

Considering a new heavier duty wheel than what I currently have.

This really adds appeal to the T500 route.

its pricey, but you get what you pay for.

The rig and wheel must be pure joy.

Awesome setup, that Sam Maxwell Sparco P310 wheel plate is great.

Considering a new heavier duty wheel than what I currently have.

This really adds appeal to the T500 route.

its pricey, but you get what you pay for.

The rig and wheel must be pure joy.

The wheel and plate is well worth the money and both are top quality hardware....

Really nice setup.

Thanks mate

Cheers mate!!

Really happy with it :)

Scott very interested in your setup and trying to choose between the sparco & momo.

Along with you sli-pro setup, could Sams Paddle on the custom t500 plate work with the SLI-Pro ? Is there enough room?

Cheers

Scott very interested in your setup and trying to choose between the sparco & momo.

Along with you sli-pro setup, could Sams Paddle on the custom t500 plate work with the SLI-Pro ? Is there enough room?

Cheers

I run the same as Chad, the paddles fit but your knuckles wont.

You'll need to think of a different mounting position for the SLI-Pro if you want paddles, however the SRH mount is the only one height adjustable for the F1 wheel also.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

If you want paddles, like Fred said you will have to go another route with SLI-PRO mount, If I were you I'd stick with the static paddles or look at getting a sequential shifter such as a DSD shifter :)

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/shifters

smokey777
that handle on the ebrake will it fit the DSD? also where to buy if it does looks nice

It's a universal fitting knob which has no thread insert, it has 3 allen screws to attach it to shaft. It would fit a DSD shaft, you would how ever damage the thread, so you should try to find a knob with a thread insert to match the DSD shifter shaft....

I purchased the knob from ebay, there are thousands to choose from....

Thanks for your interest 👍

Last edited:
Just finished modding my GT Omega triple stand, I purchased 2x Single monitor wall mounts, modified them and attached them to the triple stand so I could achieve the angles I desire with monitors.....

here's some pics....

DSCF5406_zps14e902bf.jpg

DSCF5407_zps463b32f3.jpg

DSCF5409_zps1b413050.jpg

DSCF5408_zps5367e948.jpg

Back