GT Omega EVO Cockpit + triple monitor stand + T500RS + Sparco P310

• Thread starter CLIFFO_83
  • 43 comments
I have just upgraded from the T500RS pedals to the Fanatec ClubSport V2's. Once again my sim racing experience has gone up another notch due to the realism that these wonderful pedals provide.

The hydraulic brake feels just as a real car would and the clutch feels just as good. Fanatec have really done their homework when they designed these pedals, keeping hardcore sim racers in mind.

Last edited:
Any links how to get hold of Sam Maxwell?

And just to check with his plates you don't need a wheel adapter? can you buy the plates on there own? would be cheaper that way over here and get the wheel separately.

Last edited:
Any links how to get hold of Sam Maxwell?

And just to check with his plates you don't need a wheel adapter? can you buy the plates on there own? would be cheaper that way over here and get the wheel separately.

I know DSD sells the wheel plates and adapters, although my plate come with the adapter pre-installed.

I have his email here somewhere, I'll pm it to you

Last edited:
Hi Cliffo, i got your PM but couldn't reply as your box is full.

Thx's m8 actually managed to find Sam the other day...can i ask how the 310 feels was thinking of going for the same arrangement as yours, is the diameter of the rim itself (grip) bigger than the original..but i also like the 260 as well.

Hi Cliffo, i got your PM but couldn't reply as your box is full.

Thx's m8 actually managed to find Sam the other day...can i ask how the 310 feels was thinking of going for the same arrangement as yours, is the diameter of the rim itself (grip) bigger than the original..but i also like the 260 as well.

I bought the rim seperate and it is the genuine sparco rim 310mm flat bottom, not a knock off and it feels great

Back