GT-One or Escudo

• Thread starter kumak2000
  • 7 comments
Poland
Poland
So, I am slowly getting fast cash in this game. I've always bought the Escudo. The thing is - I saw many times that GT-One is better. Now I started to replay the game and was wondering - which one is better? GT-One or Escudo?

Escudo is an all-rounder, it does everything well, and is 4WD with high top speed and grip. It's basically the "noob" car. The GT-One Road Car is faster in the straights and in the turns, but is RWD, lots of wheelspin, and can't go offroad. So it depends on your needs.

Escudo is an all-rounder, it does everything well, and is 4WD with high top speed and grip. It's basically the "noob" car. The GT-One Road Car is faster in the straights and in the turns, but is RWD, lots of wheelspin, and can't go offroad. So it depends on your needs.

Okay, thanks for the info :D Really appreciate that

The GT-ONE also helps to teach you better driving habits IMO, because unlike in the Escudo you have to actually learn how to drive it properly instead of just wall-riding and corner-cutting everywhere.

The GT-ONE can take a little bit of time to get used to though, especially if you're driving the Road Car variant as that car has fixed downforce that's lower overall than either the 1998 or 1999 model race cars. On top of that, the GT-ONE with stock settings can be a bit of a handful to drive, especially on bumpier tracks.

The GT-ONE also helps to teach you better driving habits IMO, because unlike in the Escudo you have to actually learn how to drive it properly instead of just wall-riding and corner-cutting everywhere.
Granted, if you actually take the time to learn how to drive the Escudo it's a zillion times faster than going into pinball mode. The GT-ONE just doesn't give lazy folks the easy option since it's rear wheel drive (and let's be honest, back in the day we were all lazy :P ).

For me, Escudo than GT-One but it’s fine, useful in Grand Valley 300km Endurance with just near the 690 BHP limitation but not Escudo, it’s GT-One 98 or 99 that’s right :)

Last edited:
Honestly, i think escudo. Not only its faster but also better handling. I have tried both of them and i find escudo the best. But, at one point, it will get boring to just play a car that have 99% chance of winning. If u want lil bit more challenging, gt1 road car is for u as it is prone to spinning out unlike escudo. Also the only places where gt1 road is faster is on turning or cornering. Which in return, u will spin out if u go too fast on turning

Last edited:
Back