GT Planet and troll bating.

@LeMansAid I actually have no idea who Danoff was until now. Anyhow, I do think that if there is favourtism, Praiano isn't really in the favouritism column yet.

Did you read his last posts ( on a deleted thread ), some others also posted in that thread. It was so bad, that I think it could have been instant ban, but it wasn't. It's all up to the staff to decide.

Did you read his last posts ( on a deleted thread ), some others also posted in that thread. It was so bad, that I think it could have been instant ban, but it wasn't. It's all up to the staff to decide.
No, I little bird told me what happened, so when I checked the posts likely got deleted before.

Well, to each of their own I guess. Plausible is not good enough for me, unless they follow it up with more than just mere written words online :) It's different again if I know the person ( have met before ) and if it's over a matter of online forum/game, I wouldn't go as far as police report from the start. I would meet the guy and talked about it rather than just exchanging messages in a forum and then quit/walk away.

If I get the story correct, Hami know the other person (may have met before and live not far to each other), why not meet him again and talk ? What could have happen over a game ? Brawl ? They are both grown ups.

Maybe where you live people don't get killed in brawls. There's a few people in Australia that die in fist fights every year. And they're all grown ups, because grown ups have the strength and knowledge to kill someone, and kids generally don't.

I hope that you're never placed in a position where you need to understand this. You've clearly never been threatened in a way that you actually believed that the other person was willing to try and kill you. But there are times when you have to recognise that while you may be a rational, sensible person who can talk about something and walk away, that's not necessarily true of everyone else. Some people are emotionally unstable, and you can't always pick them.

Sure, you can walk out into the road and most people will stop for you. But every so often you'll get one driver who won't, or can't. How big a chance are you willing to take when the cost for getting it wrong is your life?

A police report is not a big deal, if you call the police and simply ask for their advice they'll probably tell you to file a report. Nothing will happen, but if things do escalate further down the line then you've got prior evidence already established. The threat implied by the police also goes a long way to dissuading people planning violent action, they know that you can't be bullied into holding your silence if they do decide to do something.

For some reason, Western society views using the police as cowardly. They're a tool to be used as appropriate, and not something to be ashamed of. When someone threatens your life, that's an appropriate time. If you can talk it out with the person afterwards, then great. But protect yourself first, because later it may be too late.

Maybe where you live people don't get killed in brawls. There's a few people in Australia that die in fist fights every year. And they're all grown ups, because grown ups have the strength and knowledge to kill someone, and kids generally don't.

I hope that you're never placed in a position where you need to understand this. You've clearly never been threatened in a way that you actually believed that the other person was willing to try and kill you. But there are times when you have to recognise that while you may be a rational, sensible person who can talk about something and walk away, that's not necessarily true of everyone else. Some people are emotionally unstable, and you can't always pick them.

Sure, you can walk out into the road and most people will stop for you. But every so often you'll get one driver who won't, or can't. How big a chance are you willing to take when the cost for getting it wrong is your life?

A police report is not a big deal, if you call the police and simply ask for their advice they'll probably tell you to file a report. Nothing will happen, but if things do escalate further down the line then you've got prior evidence already established. The threat implied by the police also goes a long way to dissuading people planning violent action, they know that you can't be bullied into holding your silence if they do decide to do something.

For some reason, Western society views using the police as cowardly. They're a tool to be used as appropriate, and not something to be ashamed of. When someone threatens your life, that's an appropriate time. If you can talk it out with the person afterwards, then great. But protect yourself first, because later it may be too late.

I understand what you mean and I agree. I only wonder if the threat via PSN message was that serious for Hami - all over a game ( camber test thread ).

No, I little bird told me what happened, so when I checked the posts likely got deleted before.

I still got the deleted thread open in my browser ( my laptop runs 24/7 and I got hundreds of tab open )

Last edited:

Australian police officers are responsible for many injuries and deaths each year. Yesterday, they capsicum sprayed a blind woman that was protesting.

Who is policing the police?

How can police protect against violence? In most cases they can't really do anything until after you have been assaulted.

A large dog is much better tool for protection.

Does it really? 'Cause, wow, that's just low of them.

Back