GT Planet iRacing Users Directory v2.0 (see OP before adding request)

• Thread starter Patrocles
  • 198 comments
Everyone give a bit thanks to MildAshers, the original creator of the list!

I will keep updating this Until Mildashers can return or if someone else cares to take over updating this list.

đź’ˇ
Some enterprising individual should create a "master list" of usernames for GT Planet, iRacing, GT5, FM4, and other games/sites!

I will only add your name as a quick cut/paste. Your name must in the format below.
The name in your post must exactly match your GT Planet name and your iRacing name. (i'm too lazy and stupid to see if you have multiple accounts, wonder which name to use, cut and past multiple time to fit your info into this post, etc. keep it simple for this idiot! thanks!
:dunce: )
thank you for complying with this request! i really appreciate it!
:)

format of your request:
GT Planet username - iRacing Name

GT Planet username - iRacing name

A - B
A1-242 - Andrew Hopkins
aarror - Douglas Passmore
AGP5000- Anthony Palombo
Aldo - Allyn Preece
amarios - Marius Kongsli Myrvold
Bevo - Robert Radcliff
Blake - Blake Haswell
Bobcar96 - Lucas Marshall
Borman48 - Adam Borman
BRP17 - Gary Schilling

C
CaptainLucidity - Andrew Bolduc
CarBastard - Alejandro Ramirez Pulido
Cauchy - Ryan Mathews
Chet53- Chet M. Bos-Simonton
Christhedude - Christopher Zoechling
commanderkit - Christopher Gribler
CommodorePuddles - Blaine Giberson
Coxis - Jose Solis
crazyhorse / stonemonkey (PS3N) -- Christopher Rigby

D
danilc1007 - Daniel Lopez
danardif1 - Dan Clegg
Dav11- David P Evans
DaxCobra - JPW Ringwood
david_hornet27 - David Roberts2
DemonBlade - Alastair Gillies
derekspeare = Derek Speare
Dijital Majik - Adil Malik
Dissident / Daniel Bass
Duffers917K - Clark Duffy

E - G
eclipsee - Ramon Culell
EERS4YEARS- Luke Enoch
Eric. - Eric Biggs
ErikAndre71 - Erik Andre Nordby
Erik Veidorf
Gabkicks - Gabriel Tawiah
GEORGE_GR33 - Giorgos Tzanetos
Glenn1602 - Glenn Sayers
gman07 - Tom Carstensen
gordogg24p - Joshua Pitel
Grandi - Karri Keskinen
GTP_FastM3 = Greg Obrigavitch
GTP_GODZlLLA - Mark Richardson

H - I
hampus_dh - Hampus Andersson
HighSeasHoMastr - Alexander Higgins
HouseChampion - Michael Fabian
Hwangm - Marcus Hwang
iaustin7 - Austin Hervias
iGuitar93 - Thomas Gremminger
Imari - Nicholas Forster
iMikeTheKing-Michael Cajuste
indiemo-valdimar thorsson
iRevelationz - Jamie Teague

J
Jake - Jason Paruta
jamesybograt - James Brown10
Jason51L - Jason Fox
Jav - Javier Torres
Jay_B_II - Julius Brooks
Joey975 - Joseph Arden
JohnBodin - John Bodin
joshk - Joshua Kelsey
joshmuggo - Joshua Muggleton

K - L
Keef - Keith Rosenkranz
khalildc - Khalil Cumberbatch
lapierre4 - Étienne Léger
Leadfoot53 - William D Marsh
Legendary - Kyle Goode
left888 - Darren McKenna
linstu - Stuart Drew
livemusic - Felipe Andre

M
Mac K - Mackenzie Korince
Mad94d - Madison Down
MadRR - Jason Williams3
magic_town - Andrew Magilton
MATKAP - Husnu Guven
Matty - Matthew McCarthy
mamenzies - Mark Menzies
MildAshers - Ashley Butler2
MilleRSVR - Blair Hall
moes996 = Randall Welch II
Mr. CoolFiat - Guillermo Ziegler
MtBeR4LiFe889 - Curtis Chippeway
MĂśLE_9242 - Steven Olliff

N - O
Nastradamus87 - Joshua Stretch
Neenor - Chris Rogerson
nethereal - Jamie Courtes
nick45502-Nick Bernow
Niexist - Christopher Juniker
noshog - Wayne A Hogan
OLDSKOOLACURA - Jeffrey Haft

P
Patrocles - Patrick Moore4
Paulfield66 - Paul Field
pgagoober - Brendan Hobbart
Phil129-Phil Selberg
pilmat - Philip Matthews
pingwhen! = Jeffrey Robison
Plate88 - Darryl Sutherland
Pluscat - Gino Maes
polarbear345 - Andrew DeYoung

R
R_a_c_l: Ricardo Castro Ledo
RacingPanda - Andreas Heibrecht
ramstig - Andika Maulana
readyfe - Fred El-Tahche
redmalloc - Alex Tabony
RIP_Welsh_Don - Nigel Baines
RobJackson85 - Rob Jackson
Roush_fan_99 - Aaron Stowe2
RSwagoneer - Bryan de Bruyn
Rudi Raser - Sascha Thomaszik
runfast1 - Steve Tischler

S
S30Zenzow - Lorenzo Kupstaitis
sandboxgod - Richard Osborne
Sergio Morel - Gordata
Seismica - Mark A. Richards
shelbyz4u2nv - Keith Hoglund
Shhiny48 - Shinya Michimi
SKIDMARX - LJ Garnett
smuffyatfcp - Jack P Brown
Sohnvonstig - Patrick Crider
SpecMiata-JSW - John Wilding
speedkarter13 - Brian Lockwood
spinner - Tony Pincan
spooble - Chad Clark
StinkyRacer11 - Adam Gladden
Strittan - Patrik Stridlund
Superbik81 : Jason M Garrett

T
t_ray_z28 - TyRell Dilts
tatoune - Nathan Lemire
Terrible1fi - Fernando Islas
the_greeze - Simon Carr
TheBook - Tyler Book
Tiagodh - Tiago Carvalho2
tissimo - Justin Treap
TomMcD - Tom McDonald
Tommi -Thomas Brown4
Tommy_861 - Thomas Lomino
TommyboyHD - Tom Maguire
TwistedMetal - James Blyth
Tyrgaus - Andre Heggheim

V - Z
Vardd - Jean-Benoit Aubin
Vaxxtx - Shannon Maricle
VINCE__ - Robert Vincent
Waheed - Ahmed Waheed
waynz - Wayne Stroh
y2rich - Richard Smith12
zedfonsie- pat patel

Last edited:
Thanks, Patrocles, for updating the list. I changed my account to the following:

Nastradamus87 - Joshua Stretch

(I recently created a new iRacing account to take advantage of a different promotion).

joshk - Joshua Kelsey

I'd like to make some friends on here. I'm AWFUL though. First time with wheel, shifting, paying attention... aka. Racing!

I would love for this list to be 1,000 people. Some really talented drivers here in GTPlanet that could dominate in iRacing and probably really enjoy it too. đź‘Ť

updated list!

cool! welcome to the dark side of GTP!
;)

I could have sworn the Darkside was the Forza side! Heh, I play more FM4 than GT5, but testing the waters with iRacing. Overwhelming at first.

Thanks though!

I could have sworn the Darkside was the Forza side! Heh, I play more FM4 than GT5, but testing the waters with iRacing. Overwhelming at first.

Thanks though!

haha, yes, you are correct about FM4 being the darkside! GT sells millions and millions of copies so 30,000 members of iRacing is nothing!

Yeah, the GUI and direction is not very clear in iRacing. Ask anything about iRacing if you need help.
:)

iRacing is very clear.

1) Pick a series
2) GO RACE!
3) Repeat.

(also lots of implied PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE in there)

redmalloc - Alex Tabony

Running the Radical series right now. Dabbling (crashing) with Skip Barber. Ghosting elsewhere.

...you will join the Radical series you will join the Radical series you will join the Radical series you will join the Radical series...

/hypnosis

Edit: I added a bunch of you as friends. I figure if you are listing yourself here you were expecting something like that :)

Last edited:
redmalloc - Alex Tabony

Running the Radical series right now. Dabbling (crashing) with Skip Barber. Ghosting elsewhere.

...you will join the Radical series you will join the Radical series you will join the Radical series you will join the Radical series...

/hypnosis

Edit: I added a bunch of you as friends. I figure if you are listing yourself here you were expecting something like that :)

Cool, how are you doing with the Radical?
I started driving the radical last week. Oh my word, amazingly fast and fun car! I thought I was doing well at this weeks Road Atlanta course with laptimes down around 1:00.xxx. Then I look at the iracing forum and see most people getting around 52-53 second laptimes!
:scared:

This is my first season with the Skippy and I really enjoy the car. However, I am having such a difficult time at Laguna Seca so I am not running there so often.

Just started this last week. đź‘Ť

Jake - Jason Paruta

Great! welcome to the club! Are you a road, oval, or both types of racer?

Great! welcome to the club! Are you a road, oval, or both types of racer?

It's great to have something else to experience other than GT. I am running both disciplines with a focus on road racing.

:cheers:

Cool, how are you doing with the Radical?
I started driving the radical last week. Oh my word, amazingly fast and fun car! I thought I was doing well at this weeks Road Atlanta course with laptimes down around 1:00.xxx. Then I look at the iracing forum and see most people getting around 52-53 second laptimes!
:scared:

What I discovered was that keeping the car on the road there if far more important than lap times. In fact that was how I won my first Radical race - everyone else crashed and at least 1/2 of them were (a lot) faster than I was. I ran consistent 55s with a very safe setup (24 wing, med rear arb).

My lesson was to not let the forum intimidate me. From now on, I will run any race that I can safely get around the track on. They need more participation too so why not? :)

And I agree, one of iRacing's most fun car - just like the Lotus 79.

What I discovered was that keeping the car on the road there if far more important than lap times. In fact that was how I won my first Radical race - everyone else crashed and at least 1/2 of them were (a lot) faster than I was. I ran consistent 55s with a very safe setup (24 wing, med rear arb).

My lesson was to not let the forum intimidate me. From now on, I will run any race that I can safely get around the track on. They need more participation too so why not? :)

And I agree, one of iRacing's most fun car - just like the Lotus 79.

Awesome!

I started some TTs at Infineon last night. Wow, what a brutal track - reminds me of Laguna Seca in that I have to stay focused all around the course and there are really no places for me to rest during a lap!

Awesome!

I started some TTs at Infineon last night. Wow, what a brutal track - reminds me of Laguna Seca in that I have to stay focused all around the course and there are really no places for me to rest during a lap!

Thanks. And yes, Infineon is kicking my behind! Every corner feels like a hairpin! The crazy uphill starting section - tight blind turn with changing camber and elevation... I just have no idea :)

Question though.. I have an hdmi cable running from my pc to my 55" vizio led tv, for the life of me i cant configure the display to engulf the entire screen. Its only using a portion, maybe 47" of it... Did i do something wrong and is there a way to correct this? Also, im using the club sport pedals, the clutch works in forza 4 and gt5, but doesnt register in iracing, i tried to calibrate it 3 times, but it wont configure correctly... any tips? This is my first sim racing expirience on a PC

i cant configure the display to engulf the entire screen. Its only using a portion, maybe 47" of it... Did i do something wrong and is there a way to correct this?

Load up a track then go to Options menu. At the bottom of the menu click the tab for Graphics. Once there, look for the Display section and you will see an option to set it to 1920x1080. There is a check box for Full Screen as well. That should do it. đź‘Ť

Question though.. I have an hdmi cable running from my pc to my 55" vizio led tv, for the life of me i cant configure the display to engulf the entire screen. Its only using a portion, maybe 47" of it... Did i do something wrong and is there a way to correct this? Also, im using the club sport pedals, the clutch works in forza 4 and gt5, but doesnt register in iracing, i tried to calibrate it 3 times, but it wont configure correctly... any tips? This is my first sim racing expirience on a PC
I don't have fanatec CSP.

iirc, the 'autoblip' (? the autoclutch game feature) was on by default when I first plugged in my G27. You may want to confirm that the 'autoblip' box is deselected?

Have you searched the iracing hardware forum for any threads on this problem?

good luck and let us know how you fixed your issue with the pedals.

Back