GT Planet iRacing Users Directory v2.0 (see OP before adding request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrocles
  • 198 comments
  • 29,536 views
Jason51L - Jason Fox
 
Started last week

Pluscat - Gino Maes
 
Just started with my DFGT..couldnt afford a G27 quite yet ;-(

linstu - Stuart Drew
 
GTP_FastM3 = Greg Obrigavitch

I'll try and send some friend requests when I get around to it. I'm on holidays right now so won't be doing any actual racing for a couple weeks. Thought I'd start my membership a little early so I can get up to speed on it. So when I get home I can diver right in
 
PSN=Ty89m

iRacing=Ty Peres

LOVING iRacing! Though the lady friend isn't, as all I ever talk about is steering wheels and sim rigs haha.

Just added the TH8 shifter to my setup, a nice step up from the Fanatec porsche shifter set.
 
Just got it yesterday

GTP username - iRacing name

Seismica - Mark A. Richards

I hate the 2 at the end of my name so i've sent a request to iRacing support to change my name to 'Mark A. Richards', so don't add me to the list just yet (Well, you can but it may need changing).

EDIT: My name got changed 👍
 
Last edited:
I just got it yesterday.

Mac K - Mac Korince

and my PSN is macospet1 if thats relevant.
 
Joined up 2 days ago.
VINCE__ - Robert Vincent
 
Last edited:
updated! guys, please see first post for how to enter format your name to have it entered on list! thanks!!

Pluscat, love the avatar! LOL
 
updated!

I just got it yesterday.

Mac K - Mac Korince

and my PSN is macospet1 if thats relevant.

Mac, I inherited this thread from another GTP member who started the directory.

I think it would be great if someone could start a googledoc spreadsheet with all the various game names used by GTP members. :)
So the spreadsheet could have sumfink like.
iRacing name - GTP name - PSN name - FM4 name - etc. - etc.
 
Please can you add me ^^ I think you missed me..

Thanks
 
Starting next Monday I plan to be back in the mix! Justin Frizzell
 
GTP_Dolp - Etienne Albeau
 
Tyrgaus - Andre Heggheim


I startet about a week ago or something. Mainly road racing, but I enjoy ovals as well. I hope to see some of you ingame!
 
Jay_B_II - Julius Brooks

Just joined iRacing this week. So far so good.
 
Grandi - Karri Keskinen
 
Please update mine, my account name switched from "Jason Garrett2" to "Jason M Garrett"

I didn't like having the 2 at the end.
 
GTRP_RennPanda - Andreas Heibrecht

iRacing is just amazing. :drool: Just started driving a few days ago.
 
Last edited:
CommodorePuddles - Blaine Giberson

Been racing for about 10 months, still amazed. Recently upgraded from G25 to the Fanatec Porshe GTRS and CSP pedals!
 
Back