Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,973 views
Why you said that bro? Why mazda will kill us?
 
Danny280zxturbo
Why you said that bro? Why mazda will kill us?

You and others posted pics and Mazda clearly posted no pics till Sunday.
 
Well thats fine. I will post them again next week or sunday! But you can see them right? EP 04, 11.582 and Mazda Atenza 07, 11.505? right? C.A. in the house and D.D.N.B.
 
Danny280zxturbo
Well thats fine. I will post them again next week or sunday! But you can see them right? EP 04, 11.582 and Mazda Atenza 07, 11.505? right? C.A. in the house and D.D.N.B.

Yeah good times:)
 
I can't see them for some reason I need to figure this out.
 
Technically it's Sunday here so..
089013E9-0955-4B67-95F6-248286B40B03-128-000000081D725391.jpg
8320DD88-62B7-4805-9FD6-34E530459713-128-0000000827A8CCA2.jpg
 
It's not the fastest but after 15 min of tuning for dark sides comp I decided to post it. I can make it faster another time but I have to go win a comp
Corvette ZR-1 9.273
IMAG0187_zps60571544.jpg
 
I only tuned this because I'm a big Nikon fanboy :)
Slow as hell ! But only 344 hp I think.

85EB1963-690A-4EE2-BFCE-7D27C7DED1EC-188-00000067C3718021_zpsd5a2bc75.jpg

FEF7EC65-2185-42A2-A32D-9ECB4BDA11EA-188-00000067AEDFD91C_zpsb4cc3e1b.jpg
 
Just a quick update on my slr
6BFF95C8-3B56-42E5-A4A3-E1036F9A0933-936-000000798EA37F7B.jpg
DA881FA7-CC96-40D3-8CE6-38ABBAF72C1F-936-00000079977FDB9E.jpg
 
Weren't you the one with the SRF Black Edition
 
Then you denied it...and you want into Hydro? HA.
 
Show us times with SRF off, then we will pay attention :)
 
Maybe.
 
Because my black edition srf is glitched if i turn on then it will really be off
 
Dragwinner101
Because my black edition srf is glitched if i turn on then it will really be off

You want it to be really off.
 
Dragwinner101
Because my black edition srf is glitched if i turn on then it will really be off

Hup hup.
 
With srf off my g force is 1.98 though and everyone said srf is on
 
Dragwinner101
With srf off my g force is 1.98 though and everyone said srf is on

Try taking a video?
 
Back