Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,965 views
Thanks swara, I will make my CRX a bit faster. I was running 12.236 but with a few clicks here and there I ran 12.233. My gears are kind of short and run out of gears before the 1/4mile. I do this for Indy:)
 
Thanks swara, I will make my CRX a bit faster. I was running 12.236 but with a few clicks here and there I ran 12.233. My gears are kind of short and run out of gears before the 1/4mile. I do this for Indy
____________________________
 
Dodge Viper ACR - 9.039
20121120_130425_zps7584acb5.jpg


Audi Le Mans Quattro - 8.971
20121119_051757_zpsc06a0bef.jpg
 
Tried my old 300c but without the wing, Think the wing on this still might help.

Edit : tried wing, pretty much a wash. Best run was 9.994 but with much quicker 0-60's


2B20FC85-C52D-4999-A5C5-59DA705EAA47-757-0000029B9CFE72CD_zps39924d8b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Btw is a 8.966 possible by a dodge viper acr because i saw it on my 1/4 times?
 
Last edited:
Dragwinner101
Btw is a 8.766 possible by a dodge viper acr because i saw it on my 1/4 times?

HAAAAAAAAA

3r0dh5.jpg
 
Last edited:
O.G
Not possible even if you had SRF and units in kmh....

Oh i realised now i had srf on but whats the fastest time for viper acr and i get 9.040 without srf is that good?
 
Oh i realised now i had srf on but whats the fastest time for viper acr and i get 9.040 without srf is that good?

9.040 is good, not VERY good, but it is a relatively good time. Keep on improving! 👍 :)
 
Updated viper ACR time. Bmack screen launch (full throttle)
9.005 :). Still .002 off though. Lol
IMAG0179_zps501f9985.jpg
 
Updated viper ACR time. Bmack screen launch (full throttle)
9.005 :). Still .002 off though. Lol

Do a timed launch and you should be in the 8.99x...
 
O.G
Do a timed launch and you should be in the 8.99x...

I suck at timed launches. And with full throttle it rises steadily in launch. It does get high rpms fast so I don't think it will help. Also its smooth wheel spin and launch.
But anyways how do you do timed launches good? I know what it is but I doesn't make me faster.
 
Last edited:
I suck at timed launches. And with full throttle it rises steadily in launch. It does get high rpms fast so I don't think it will help. Also its smooth wheel spin and launch.
But anyways how do you do timed launches good?

Well just smash the throttle just after the "1" disappears and it should hook around 6k to 7k rpms and thereon just shift as normal.

@Swara - check your PM.
 
michrulejj
Also its smooth wheel spin and launch.
Play with your suspension a little bit and you'll drop .002**
 
Update on my old time.
1811BAA9-8E83-40CA-9F18-DE5CB09793E9-2331-00000377FFF60849.jpg
2394B9F8-A64F-4427-9901-A8E788C85172-2331-00000377F977DEA8.jpg
 
Thanks, I will work on my CRX a bit more too. Also on my DC5. My EK could run 11.74s but I get lazy with those, the gears are kind of hard to shift yo.!!
 
Thanks, I will work on my CRX a bit more too. Also on my DC5. My EK could run 11.74s but I get lazy with those, the gears are kind of hard to shift yo.!!

I agree with you on the EK part bro. It is pretty hard to shift, I know if I get the shifts right, it can run mid 11.74's, and probably low 11.74's too! If the revs bounce ONCE, then your time goes up :(
 
Another quick tweak
A2FCB77B-C615-4E6B-99CD-2B1425F33860-2331-0000037D30CCAF65.jpg
E2D88D87-2981-4890-BE38-8F4A8F0D8629-2331-0000037D37580D2F.jpg
25227A4F-1621-44EB-895A-BDEFDA1163E8-2331-0000037F5A24053E.jpg
8ECDFDFD-ECE5-4717-A109-05D93B64888B-2331-0000037F5F71E199.jpg
AFCCF9EB-DC24-4A2E-BFFE-319BD1F448B4-2331-00000384736DD879.jpg
AC922E98-6349-4741-9E42-C54064DAB736-2331-000003847918372B.jpg
 
Last edited:
I forgot to post this, this is a Pre 2.04 tune post 2.08. No retune has been done yet.

645BAF48-B006-4A37-ADD0-30DA8AAB05AC-798-0000011D74621773_zpsfe86981a.jpg


612F11C7-11C7-41BD-9AEB-E9724D1AA2A9-798-0000011D7EA730C3_zps075e5e46.jpg
 
**UPDATE** CR-X SiR 12.220
IMG_20121121_025621.jpg

IMG_20121121_025709.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice time, Madtuner, Let me see if I can get there too bro LOL. I saw at another website a record of 12.210 but dont see any pictures. Congrats! Good job tho bro!!! These pictures give me ideas on what to do bro!
 
I know swara, thats why sometimes I get mad with EKs. They can keep us really busy at the X track. Trying and tyring bro. Every weekend I always tell my friends that I will post new pictures with 11.74s times but I always get lazy..LOL.. I know that you mean about the revs bouncing. I know you can easily run mid 11.74s. Your 0 t 60 time is really good but for some reason your top end is not. Because your 0 to 100 is 7.688 I think. My top end is 7.675 and 7.674. You might want to play with 3rd and 4th and also the weight bro. My gears run out before the 1/4mile and I can still run 11.750. I do this for Indy drags!!!
 
Thank you man!! Shes got alot more in her I just cant seem to get a solid run. Those last two times are the same tune just shifted differently. I think if I can get her just right I may be in the low 20's or high teens. My best 0-60 is 3.890 but cant line anything up after that.

SmokeNRubber Nice time man. I need to see about restoring mine or finding another.
 
Cheers man. I'm sure it can go a little quicker, but the shift point is terrible in this car.
 
Back