Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

• Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
I got one but with high miles! Would love to tune one and see what can I run!! C-losk do you have a GNX with low miles?

Also I have a few cars that run 10.46s and 10.47s.

Toyota tacoma 10.47s!
Nissan 350z 07 10.468!
Honda NSX 02 10.469!
1990 supra 10.491!

If I find you guys we can race those vs GNX or I will find one and tune it!

sounds like a good matchup for my Legit Drag Racing series 👍

It's really not that hard:

editbutton.jpg

That's all you need, folks. Stop double posting. It's simple.

💡

I got one but with high miles! Would love to tune one and see what can I run!! C-losk do you have a GNX with low miles?

Toyota tacoma 10.47s!
Nissan 350z 07 10.468!
Honda NSX 02 10.469!
1990 supra 10.491!

I have 2, one I think is still 0/0/0 and wont need a break-in. I can send it over Monday night if you add me.

Danny280zxturbo

Toyota tacoma 10.47s!
Nissan 350z 07 10.468!
Honda NSX 02 10.469!
1990 supra 10.491!

do you have the glitch borrow app?

Toyota tacoma 10.47s!
Nissan 350z 07 10.468!
Honda NSX 02 10.469!
1990 supra 10.491!

Yeah, I think I do I have two as well one with low and the other with high, I'll be on tonight so let me know if you still need it.

Toyota tacoma 10.47s!
Nissan 350z 07 10.468!
Honda NSX 02 10.469!
1990 supra 10.491!

Actually im going to use these cars for the fiesta tournament in my series. Since you came up with cars what time would be good for you? I was thinking Friday night.

Actually im going to use these cars for the fiesta tournament in my series. Since you came up with cars what time would be good for you? I was thinking Friday night.

Saturday at 1pm ET sounds great bro!!👍

Next we should race these cars.

Nissan 300zxTT 10.045
Subaru STI coupe 10.066
EVO RS 10.086
HEMI TRUCK 10.06s
10.049-GranTurismo S '08

------------------------------------------

S2000 GTI 04 10.32s
Nissan 83zxturbo 10.32s
Camaro IROC Z28 88 10.32s I had an I ROCK Z28 1989!! 5.7 TPI!!

------------------------------------------

Mustang premuin 07 10.20s
G37 10.21s
BMW M3 GT 03 10.19s
-------------------------------------------

Ill think of some others!!👍

Maybe high 9s and high 10s

Last edited:
:nervous:
As far as I know, its permanently closed down. Thanks noobs :)

Had a lot of times I was looking forward to posting too.

Well post them at my leader board!! I will change the name to TOP 5 Leader Board!

People will drive me crazy posting times there!!:nervous:

Well that explains it, it's practically .030 quicker than mine, I never had a chance with my crappy tree :)

Dont worry I know sometimes we get ghost lagg. I really dont call it tree because tree is only when you see the lights and guess them before time. Sometimes I tree people all day and its because for some reason I see ghost before they do...👍 The last race it was a really good one though, you almost got me bro:tup:

Good runs today Mickey!!

Danny pretty much took over the leader board. I like his better because its way more organized. And he post your times right away unlike you it takes 2 months.

Danny pretty much took over the leader board. I like his better because its way more organized. And he post your times right away unlike you it takes 2 months.

It was MadMax's board that took 2 months, Mazdaman was maybe a week at most when it was running smoothly without all the cheaters showing up. I had no complaints with it.

Number one sit back and use your brain the easiest way to do a board is a top 5 you dont have to worry about 40 same cars trying to submit a time. So I could careless about that board try doing one like this and we'll see how complicated it can get .......

Number one sit back and use your brain the easiest way to do a board is a top 5 you dont have to worry about 40 same cars trying to submit a time. So I could careless about that board try doing one like this and we'll see how complicated it can get .......

True.... Then try uploading all those updated times to the leader board with a mobile device....

I post anything, not only top 5!

Now is called Top Rank! Leader Board!!!

But if you want to start a new one thats cool!

I will keep mine and I dont think people will time their cars all over again!

I know who is who in this game!

Danny280zxturbo
I post anything, not only top 5!

Now is called Top Rank! Leader Board!!!

But if you want to start a new one thats cool!

I will keep mine and I dont think people will time their cars all over again!

I know who is who in this game!

Sweet ! got some new times for you btw bro

Back