GT PSP - GT3/GT4 Career Mode

• Thread starter VincentB
  • 37 comments
I think you can transfer cars from a different save.

Anyway, I'm trying to save up for a Formula GT for the championship, so I'm starting on the Endurance events! Right now, I'm at 42 laps in the Grand Valley 300km race with my au Cerumo Supra.

Update:

Completed Grand Valley 300km, Laguna 200 Miles and Tokyo 300km. Gonna take a break before I start the Roadster endurance.

Update:

Completed Grand Valley 300km, Laguna 200 Miles and Tokyo 300km. Gonna take a break before I start the Roadster endurance.
Do we need to make a code to where we can change the A.I's cars ? Which, would make things easier to reproduce the GT3 & GT4 Simulation Modes.

That's what I'm wondering. I've seen EncounterGTR's custom grid videos for GT3/4. Maybe he'll do the same with GT PSP.

After completing almost every manufacturer races, I managed to get the FGT for the championship. And... it's going to keep me on my toes. Forgot how grippy they are. I span out a couple of times already at Tokyo.

Had a little break, but finished High Speed Ring in a bit over an hour. Grand Valley is going to be a tricky track with how grippy and quick these cars are.

Hey Vincent, you forgot to add the Citroen 2CV manufacturer event:

1 Lap Opera Paris Reverse
1 Lap Cote d'Azur
2 Laps Autumn Ring Mini
1 Lap Deep Forest Reverse
2 Laps Tsukuba

Back