GT-R 2012 Black Edition @ Nur

That's a very fast lap, especially without the spoiler. Would you mind posting the tune?

sure give me a sec...

edit:

LSD:
Initial Torque: 14F 32R
Accel: 18F 38R
Braking: 22F 22R

Suspension:
Ride Height: -18F -16R
Spring Rate: 16.1F 15.2R
Extension: 8F 7R
Compression: 7F 6R
Anti-Roll: 6F 6R
Camber: 2.4F 2.0R
Toe: -0.04F -0.02R

Brake Balance: 7F 4R

Torque Split: 25%F 75%R

Last edited:
sure give me a sec...

edit:

LSD:
Initial Torque: 14F 32R
Accel: 18F 38R
Braking: 22F 22R

Suspension:
Ride Height: -18F -16R
Spring Rate: 16.1F 15.2R
Extension: 8F 7R
Compression: 7F 6R
Anti-Roll: 6F 6R
Camber: 2.4F 2.0R
Toe: -0.04F -0.02R

Brake Balance: 7F 4R

Torque Split: 25%F 75%R

Thanks, I've got a similar setup but my front ride height is higher at -14 and the rear is -18. I think that's why I'm getting a bit of under steer. I will try yours out and hopefully improve on my lap times.

Have a good Christmas! :)

no problem! i forget where i even got that tune but it's been on my Black Mask GT-R for the longest time and that thing handled surprisingly well with it, and because they are practically equal in weight/specs i transfered it to the Black Edition.

Very interested to see a complete tune, with gearbox settings etc...

I can't get anywhere near 6:10 (Jesus that's quick!) with your tune, best so far on my tune is...

@ 6:27.xxx sloppy

I need to find 17 odd seconds now...

Insane lap i'm scratching my head as too where to gain this 17 secs :crazy:

Last edited:
^ are you using a wheel? i was pushing it pretty hard, like barely hanging on at some points and i know the Nurburgring like the back of my hand...

it's very fun, there are plenty of people out there who post videos of the cars in stock form on sports tires for maximum realism, i simply aim for the fastest time possible, i prefer sports hard online as it makes people take their time and drive more conservatively but they're useless when aiming for a fast lap time, whether it's unrealistic or not.

954HP is where it's at on slicks balls out.... :crazy:

FUN!!

I'm still 11 secs off the Black lap of yours,

6:21.634 - DS3 ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPaj0B-b6lY

4.5sec off the R34 @ 6:33.683...i'm gonna get ya on that one, I've a little more...personal interest where the R34 is concerned ;)

I'm yet to see faster lap's on the Nordschleife in a GT-R (Any model / Spec) by anyone...

tips hat to ROYALEFATALE =D

fun or not...fastest is fastest... 👍

RF is the man to catch!

Last edited:
for a DS3 11 seconds back is really good i think, i'm horrible with the DS3 on a circuit, only use it for drifting and drag, good luck in the R34 though, maybe i'll run another one (this time clean) ha ha

Yeah tbh I don't think I can squeeze to much more out the R34 other than practice and maybe half a case of redbull prior haha

man i'm having a ball trying to catch these times of your's my personal fav in the R33 have you run that? My best clean is 6:47 but that's minus my current tuning idea's etc so maybe 6:40ish and possibly 6:50 ish for an R32? I want ranking's per car per track ala GT5P even if it was only for premium cars would be awesome to get the top ghost like the old days and get a world wide rank, keep up the hot lap's man :crazy: 👍

Yo Geti 👍

hehe man 3 hr's straight been trying to gain this 4.5 in the R34 I can do +2.500 up until this 3 minute mark then drop a second behind my ghost to the end...

Doing my stack lol, cant even catch my own ghost now LOL

Might be time to switch back to the Black for a few days get the 6:21 down a couple more... :crazy:

hate to be the bearer of bad news but i just ran the R34 again, and i'll just say it's more than 10 seconds faster than that 6:29.xxx held previously, video coming shortly.

954HP is where it's at on slicks balls out.... :crazy:

FUN!!

I'm still 11 secs off the Black lap of yours,

6:21.634 - DS3 ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPaj0B-b6lY

4.5sec off the R34 @ 6:33.683...i'm gonna get ya on that one, I've a little more...personal interest where the R34 is concerned ;)

I'm yet to see faster lap's on the Nordschleife in a GT-R (Any model / Spec) by anyone...

tips hat to ROYALEFATALE =D

fun or not...fastest is fastest... 👍

RF is the man to catch!

Sound like a challenge :dopey:

ROYALEFATALE, nice lap :)
You seem to really like the Nurburgring so if you want you can post your times in the Nordschleife leaderboard thread in case you havent seen the thread..., theres a tuned category, we are getting a list of cars for each category to see wich are the fastest etc... kind of a leaderboard in same time. :)

The link is in my sig, and theres also the spreadsheet.

:)

Nice lap 👍 Would be more interesting to watch if you'd used an onboard cam I think. (tells more about the driving etc.)

Kris, I don't think there is such split.

Sound like a challenge :dopey:

ROYALEFATALE, nice lap :)
You seem to really like the Nurburgring so if you want you can post your times in the Nordschleife leaderboard thread in case you havent seen the thread..., theres a tuned category, we are getting a list of cars for each category to see wich are the fastest etc... kind of a leaderboard in same time. :)

The link is in my sig, and theres also the spreadsheet.

:)

i don't think i can? due to the sports tire restrictions on production vehicles

Back