GT-R 2012 Black Edition @ Nur

@RF Jesus 6:19 in the R34 OMG your a maniac :crazy: 👍

@Mike do you have a DS3 vs Wheel split in the lap time boards?

No we dont have it, its already very time consuming to update, but theres a few DS3 driver, theres still a lot of cars to run for the tuned category. :)

Nice lap 👍 Would be more interesting to watch if you'd used an onboard cam I think. (tells more about the driving etc.)

Kris, I don't think there is such split.

I agree for the camera view :)

i don't think i can? due to the sports tire restrictions on production vehicles
Heres the category and the tire required:

1-Production: stock cars,Tires that are installed from factory

2-Racing/non-production: (Non-production are road car that never made it to production or are just prototype...) rules: Stock engine, racing soft allowed, setting allowed

3-Racing/non-production ALL STOCK: Stock engine, stock tires from factory and NO setting allowed run the car the way it is.

4-Tuned: Every cars and upgrades allowed, every tires allowed. (thats where your GT-R time would be.)

The skid recovery is not allowed, but im sure you dont use it. :)

i have several R34s, but no this was the same one just repainted with the R35 gun metal paint, not even fully broken in but oh well :)

I only got the purple one up to 797HP just before the 6:33.683 my car has SFA more in this tune, bloody awesome man F&*K 4.5 seconds was so close back to fifteen LOL ...scratch's head what speed do you top out at on the straight?

Just pulled a 6:32.705 in a brand new 0km car with no tuning, very interesting...was 2.7 ahead before last straight rev limit bounced at least 8-9 times up straight and over kink...

Second lap with top speed set to 350KM/H no other tuning 6:30.343

Where the hell are the other 12 seconds OMG

It was the wipers wasn't it.... ;)

Last edited:
the funny thing is i didn't even realize i hit the wiper button on that lap, i use the hood view and usually you can still see them moving but i didn't even notice til i saw the replay...anyway that GT-R had 789HP but the max after break-in is 797HP like you said. i want to say top speed on the back straight was around 212-220ish, i know my trans was set at 225ish i think

I need a wheel now I think LOL, am at the point where I need to be using the brake and the accel at the same time. Using the stick for throttle and brake gives good control but only of one at a time, where if I had an accelerator pedal and a brake pedal, I think I could push it harder... :ouch:

I need a wheel now I think LOL, am at the point where I need to be using the brake and the accel at the same time. Using the stick for throttle and brake gives good control but only of one at a time, where if I had an accelerator pedal and a brake pedal, I think I could push it harder... :ouch:

L2 and R2 may give you the same effect. Takes a bit getting used to though...

If you can afford the wheel it will definatly wort it! :)

I was really curious to try the GT-R tuned, its a quick car.:dopey:
I dont have the GT-R black edition though i had to use the GT-R '07 :(

It is a lot more different than running them stock! :D

Does it worth getting the black edition?

6:26.xxx in the R33, handles terribly though, center of gravity feels way too high like it has wings or something, wants to take off every time you touch the kerb

@RF another epic laptime :crazy:

@ Mike GT-R black was worth the $6.95AUD I love it (I have 4 LOL), insanely fast road car tuned or not.

Just got my Black (no aero) time down to 6:17.156 and it felt very slow in parts but I had one little tappity tap tap into a wall too...... :crazy:

Last edited:
Thank you!, might buy this DLC and the new one that is coming!
Good lap time with the R34 too royalefatal :)

Still have some more laps to do but its a very fun car when tuned as well, i used a part of your tune posted in the thread, but adjusted some parts to my driving, the diff setting really helped getting the car planted vs stock settings. 👍

good luck with your laps! :)

Nice time in the R33 RF!

I'm going to have to give my old gold beast another run now haha 👍

Keen to check out the R34 data vid too! off to watch now

thanks, it took a while to get a clean lap too haha some cars are a pleasure to drive, the R33 is not one of them. you could see in the video how it lifts off every time you touch the curb, just feels very unstable and not very planted like the R34 and especially the R35, but it is a 97 so i guess expecting it to be on the same level as the R35 is unrealistic in terms of how it performs.

Hehe that's kinda why I like the R33 tbh it is a bit of a pig LOL makes it more satisfying when rip a good lap ;) just pulled a 6:19.255 in GTR SpecV Academy (orig one) still haven't craked better than my 6:30.343 in the R34 going to try and import ghost data now! Cheers man awesome!

Looks like they work just had to put them in a PS3 \ SAVEDATA folder and bingo ;) wicked thanks man!

hmm maybe not copied to PS3 ok but don't come up in import menu...Wonder how to fix?

Prob diff game versions euro us aus balls...

Last edited:
Hey guys, what kind of speed you get out of the black edition at the end of the long straight? Im getting around 367-368 with the gearing i use on the GT-R '07, just wondering the difference to give an idea.

Will buy the DLC pack shortly :dopey:

I set it to 380 and was able to get 369 over kink but I think I brought it back to 360 (340ish actual) as over rest of track was faster

Just cracked R33 PB down to 6:37.316 ;)

Last edited:
Back