GT-R Official Record (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Falango
  • 365 comments
Https://YouTube.be/Fm9lq3Rpnzc
Just a hint put your grip setting on real makes more of a challenge. This might be of topic try and get under 7minutes 55 seconds with the IMPREZA SEDAN WRX STI '10. That was more of a challenge for me and shows the level of driving ability of real drivers!)
Ah yes, the Tommi Makinen time, for awhile there the fastest four door at Nordschleife. SH tires ?

Another old standard is the 2012 GT Academy Event, a 7:48 at the ‘Ring with a 513 PP Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) ‘08, SH tires of course. It may be a little more difficult than the “Official Record” trophy time.

Thank this guy, @cywky for posting his clear video

Last edited:
Ah yes, the Tommi Makinen time, for awhile there the fastest four door at Nordschleife. SH tires ?

Another old standard is the 2012 GT Academy Event, a 7:48 at the ‘Ring with a 513 PP Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) ‘08, SH tires of course. It may be a little more difficult than the “Official Record” trophy time.

Than this guy, @cywky for posting his clear video[/QUOTE

Thank this guy, @cywky for posting his clear video
Yes that's true the Tommi Makinen lap,a few years ago I was reading the description of the WRX and thought of trying the lap and couldn't believe how hard this lap was back then especially if restarting the lap over and over.I didn't notice the GT Academy Event with the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car I'd say it's a fast lap thanks Polsixe for the heads up:tup:

583A7A95-81F6-48E7-8D30-832D7FE96884.jpeg
E66C3FF5-E2B8-4783-8B45-EA1CA54D7947.jpeg
77E3410A-513A-4761-BAB1-4F2B9370A2F8.jpeg
Yes that's true the Tommi Makinen lap,a few years ago I was reading the description of the WRX and thought of trying the lap and couldn't believe how hard this lap was back then especially if restarting the lap over and over.I didn't notice the GT Academy Event with the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car I'd say it's a fast lap thanks Polsixe for the heads up:tup:
The Tommi Makinen 7:55 lap the is a tough one, but note the car he drove was not stock, so some tuning should be allowed
https://www.caranddriver.com/features/2011-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-sets-nurburgring-lap-record

320 HP, some lightening, brakes? The car is not even in the “road-legal” section of fastest Nordschleife laps.

Also, Makkinen’s time is listed as a 20832m run but it is not, the onboard video shows it was the shorter 20600 m. lap. The zero timer starts at the usual place but the 7:55 ends just as he comes around the last right hander.

A 7:58 Gran Turismo lap would be about the same.

View attachment 776591 View attachment 776592 View attachment 776593
The Tommi Makinen 7:55 lap the is a tough one, but note the car he drove was not stock, so some tuning should be allowed
https://www.caranddriver.com/features/2011-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-sets-nurburgring-lap-record

320 HP, some lightening, brakes? The car is not even in the “road-legal” section of fastest Nordschleife laps.

Also, Makkinen’s time is listed as a 20832m run but it is not, the onboard video shows it was the shorter 20600 m. lap. The zero timer starts at the usual place but the 7:55 ends just as he comes around the last right hander.

I didnt notice
View attachment 776591 View attachment 776592 View attachment 776593

Thats some cool information polsixe thank goodness for that ive been driving the nurburging for years and thought running a lap of this was dificult especially when driving a sim and not having the fear factor

I just went to get this throphy.. I did it in my 2nd lap after 7:30.. Did 7:26.. I feal if I could push it that I could do 7:19 maybe... IMHO the cars handles to well on SH tyres even tho it does feel heavy...
The one thing that pisses me of in this game is that you have this skid recovery option, it should be forbidden to use it.
Also can you please tell me if you have had a thread with nurburgring times with other cars? It's fun but maybe I'll find some other track this time to test stock cars because it's just to long no mather how much I love it.. Suzuka maybe..

Back