GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

Think that's last year's race. I don't see the live stream on the facebook site, could you tell us where because I can't find a stream anywhere for the U.S.

No it was this year's race, but it went down. They might be splitting up the stream into parts, let me check if there's another.

#62 Aston Martin changing brakes now? With just under 16 hours still to go? They're still going to have to change brakes 2 more times at that rate.

**EDIT** They had an uneven wear problem with the brakes. One side of the fronts was completely shot while the other side still had good thickness on the pads. Now it makes a little more sense why they had to change.

Last edited:
I was watching he onboard, he just went straight instead of taking Eau Rouge :(

Ahh, so a possible tyre/suspension one would imagine, not what you want coming into Eau Rouge. It means the leading Lexus is now the #14, some 2 laps down in 21st. Seems me wanting both Emil Frey RCF's to do well has cursed them :lol:, though still a long way to go yet.

On the flip side, the #23 Nissan has pulled it's way back into the top 5, and bonus mention to the #76 Aston which has now worked it's way into the top ten from the back of the grid, good going. NSX still pounding round pretty reliably still it'd seem in the top 40 last time I checked too 👍.

I don't think they stood much chance after that negative bop gave them an extra 15kg. Now it'll take a miracle to get those laps back let alone challenge up front.

On raw pace the Lexus' don't look quite quick enough to challenge at the sharp end, which is a shame. The #114 didn't look like it could keep the pace when it benefited from that FCY safety car stint earlier that brought it and the #23 Nissan to the front. However, though difficult, I'm not ruling anything out yet. At least the Nissan's (well the #23 anyway) look strong at the moment, Buncombe moving up the order in the #23.

Edit: FCY, looks like a Lambo lost it at les Combes-Malmedy, just beached in the gravel it'd seem.

Also NSX update; running well in 33rd, got a lap back, after last safety car stint I'd guess, now 4 laps back, still going well.

Last edited:
Big crash at the top of Eau Rouge, #666 Lamborghini made contact coming up the hill, trip through the grass and into the tyres, FCY again.

Edit: Red flag now.

Just got home and turned the race on....anyone able to bring me up to speed what happened early on? I see things are red flagged at the moment.

I think it's clearly the Land R8 who hit the 666 Huracan. You can see the green highlight in the grill

Just got home and turned the race on....anyone able to bring me up to speed what happened early on? I see things are red flagged at the moment.
A car hit the number 666 Huracan at Eau Rouge, making it go through the grass. The driver tried to catch it at the top of raidillon but he hit the wall. No info on the condition of the driver at the moment. I hope he's okay

Spectator images are floating around. It does not look good. There appears to be another car involved also, near the pit exit.

From what i've heard, Audi hit Lambo in Eau Rouge, Bentley most likely unsighted. Not looking good.

FYI for us North American viewers, sunrise will be in about 1.5 hours from now EST time, so 2.5, and 3.5 hours respectively for the rest of the US. The good thing about being on the east coast beast coast is getting to see sunset AND sunrise on these European 24H races

This commentary is rediculous :lol: They can’t figure out how the NSX has done two 24hr races......

It did a full season of IMSA last year, so its done Daytona 2 times, and Sebring 2 times.

Do these guys even watch sports car racing?

Back