GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,696 views
Damn it, I missed the race because I was painting my fence... and unfortunately Race 2 is on during the Belgian GP.

Great to see Rossi score his first Pole Position in GTWC, but it looks like he got a penalty for being in the wrong position as the race started - which may well have contributed to the accident off the grid - but at least he didn't get taken out of the race at the very start, and it looked like an unfortunate sequence of events... Feller was even luckier not to be taken out!
 


The Viper GTS-R is back on the menu in the (Dutch) Supercar Challenge.

Must have gotten lost on its way to the historic GT/Le Mans events.
 
Last edited:
IMSA stalwart AO Racing will be partnering with Absolute Racing for this year's Suzuka 1000km, debuting a new character car dubbed "Bushi Rex." Laurin Heinrich, Julien Andlauer and Alessio Picariello will be behind the wheel.


1785946219068.webp


1785946234469.webp
 
GTWC at Nürburgring F1 later today

UK live stream starts at 1.30pm (presume 2pm start):



Just missed Qualifying, but the grid is unbelievably tight... the top 5 are separated by just 0.026s, the top 24 are within 1s of Pole, and the top 40 within 1.5s... I guess BoP is doing it's job! 😅
 
Last edited:
Most hinged GT enthusiast

 
Second victory for Comtoyou Racing this year, but the #48 Winward Mercedes takes the whole endurance cup one race before the end of the championship without any win.
 
Live streams are posted for the Suzuka 1000 this weekend.

 
Live streams are posted for the Suzuka 1000 this weekend.

.. and I also saw there's gonna be an NLS race this weekend as well... time to stock up on snacks and energy drinks
 
.. and I also saw there's gonna be an NLS race this weekend as well... time to stock up on snacks and energy drinks
It's looking to be a problematic weekend of racing. Between Suzuka, NLS, ELMS, DTM, V8 Supercars and the Spanish GP, keeping up with all the events happening this week is gonna be tough.
 
Last edited:
It's looking to be a problematic weekend of racing. Between Suzuka, NLS, ELMS, DTM, V8 Supercars and the Spanish GP, keeping up with all the events happening this week is gonna be tough.
V8 Supercars, Suzuka 1000 and Drift Masters finale are on my watch list this weekend.
 
It's looking to be a problematic weekend of racing. Between Suzuka, NLS, ELMS, DTM, V8 Supercars and the Spanish GP, keeping up with all the events happening this week is gonna be tough.
What a nice problem to have.

NLS8 is on Saturday pretty early, so that should be a definite watch.

I am not optimistic about Madring - but will be watching it at my Dad's anyway. It'll be the first time he's seen a Spanish GP since he fractured his wrist in Benidorm.
 
#500 Nissan fastest in pre-qualifying at Suzuka thanks to Katsumasa Chiyo. Who I had no idea was driving this weekend. They should be strong in the race if they do well in qualifying.
 
75 Express just crashed at 130R

Edit: #555 Ferrari and #18 Porsche are out as well! That really sucks for the Maezawa team as they were leading the Bronze class.
 
Last edited:

Under different circumstances, I may well have been at this race - alas, it's unlikely now that I'll make it to Suzuka, though it looks sparsely attended which is a bit of a pity. Qualifying last night was cool to watch though - Suzuka looks brilliant at night.

-

I'm just tuning in now at the halfway point - Ford have done an impressive job given that the Mustang is brand new to the team for this weekend, and it looks good. Loving the #8 livery - I'm not usually a fan on Rexy, but this one looks amazing and matches my Tsunoda Suzuka Red Bull
 
Team Daishin's Nissan GT-R is a beauty.

I'm more surprised by the Corvette being P4 than by the good stuff shown by the Mustang.
 
Back