GT series for Smart Phones & Tablets

• Thread starter dWARR1ORZ
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
D....WARRIORZ
Would you consider releasing an App for Smart Phones & Tablets?
Have you looked into this area for future markets?
Also, if you haven't... check out Real Racing 3 by EA. That is your competition.

Maybe PD can do a D1GP App or a Isle Mann TT motorcycle App..

Just some ideas hope you take them into consideration... You can use to your advantage.

Thank you for reading!! Have a nice day!

I like you're question.
There are plans for it.
At the gran turismo website, klick on GT6 and scroll all the way down.
(sorry it is dutch, i guess you get it in your language when you enter the website)
It is mentioned that it is a feature that will be in an update.
There is no date, there are not really specific features what you could do.
Only online features are mentioned, would be nice to add your questioned feature.

Here's a screenshot, klick for a bigger picture.

Now finger crossed.

The track generator is supposed to have a GPS mobile app. Beyond that, about anything would be nice... ;)

Resuscitating this thread..

Also there is a new app about to release soon...
Need for Speed No Limits is being developed by Firemonkeys, the studio behind Real Racing 3.

@Not_A_Guest you should vote/like something you want to see happen instead of ranting about it.

Last edited:
No they aren't. Duplicate threads are.

but but but
FAQ
Thread Bumping

Thread “bumping” is the practice of replying to a thread solely for the purpose of bringing attention to it. This is looked down upon and may result in an official warning or infraction for “spam” or “useless posts”. Your posts in a thread should contribute to the discussion or introduce new information in some way.

There you go.

@Not_A_Guest you should vote/like something you want to see happen instead of ranting about it.
I forgot to :P

• Search the forums (using the magnifying glass at the top right of the page) to see if your question has already been asked; if so, show your support by "Liking" (voting) for it.

Back