GT SPORT 1.22 trailer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lee x sensai
  • 37 comments
  • 3,973 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The track looks clean but still can't tell what's going on with it. At least 2 versions though?
 
I wonder how much the Merc, Ferarri and Mazda are going to cost. I've only got 4 million
 
i love the long bridge and the long straight, maybe this has a various layouts like the other circuits. Looks nice:D
-Mazda 787B:bowdown: (now waiting 905 Evo, R390 GT1 and GT-one)
-Ferrari 250 GTO, nice addition to the collection
-Ford GT LM Spec II, this is GR3 or GR4 car? Gran Turismo 4 livery for this please
-Copen, S660, Beat, something different, nice:cheers:
-F1 W08, mmmm great, but some races in this and after only for photo mode, like the other formula :(

787B and kei cars the best thing in this update, waiting to drive in the circuit to judge
 
Last edited:
Here's one comment I posted on that video (It's already getting buried by others):

In my opinion, this is a solid update. But, the game still has gaping holes that need to be filled. Now, I'm not going to make another one of those "MORE CARS, MORE TRACKS" comments, because I actually think Polyphony needs to focus on something completely different before adding more cars or tracks. I want GT Auto back, along with all it's features from GT6, and the feature of cars deteriorating as you drive them around, requiring oil changes and such. Dynamic weather and time, because right now, endurance races have gone back to the days of GT4, where there's 24 hours of sunlight and not a spec of rain. Lastly, the tuning options from the last few games. What I loved about Gran Turismo was how you could turn slow cars like a Fiat 500 into machines that could actually win a race or two, but this new tuning system can only bring the Fiat 500's power up to a fraction of how much it could get in GT6 (About 200 HP if I remember correctly), the old system also allowed you to increase the car's rev limiter, modify the torque curve, and add turbochargers and superchargers. The GT Sport tuning system is a complete step backwards compared to the one in GT Sport... And every previous GT game for that matter.


Once you fix those major issues, Polyphony, then you can think about adding more cars and tracks. Because at this point, I agree with HammerStudioGamming when I say "I didn't want Gran Turismo Sport, I wanted Gran Turismo 7".
 
i love the long bridge and the long straight, maybe this has a various layouts like the other circuits. Looks nice:D
-Mazda 787B:bowdown: (now waiting 905 Evo, R390 GT1 and GT-one)
-Ferrari 250 GTO, nice addition to the collection
-Ford GT LM Spec II, this is GR3 or GR4 car? Gran Turismo 4 livery for this please
-Copen, S660, Beat, something different, nice:cheers:
-F1 W08, mmmm great, but some races in this and after only for photo mode, like the other formula :(

787B and kei cars the best thing in this update, waiting to drive in the circuit to judge
I expect the Ford GT will be either Group X, or if they know what's right, Group 3. Group 4 wouldn't make sense for it. As for the livery it's the matte black Test Car and not the original Spec II livery. Though of course you could make the original livery. Once I fire up the new update I'll definitely be getting the GT first, along with the 787B and the W08.

Also, I like how they actually gave a quick glimpse of the DRS on the W08.
 
Looks like backfires are back in lol. Also this update will bring a visual overhaul? Lighting looks a lot better. Big fat meh for the cars though.
Suit yourself on the new cars. I'm looking forward to trying out the 787B and the W08. But I understand if you don't care about the kei cars.
 
Circuit de Saint Croix? Sounds like a fake circuit the Japanese would make up.
 
granted is this a real circuit in Canada?

Looks like St. Croix is an actual place in Minnesota
BB13C63D-DEEA-44B6-821C-5321FFA1BAE0.png
 
No but there is a real " Lac de Sainte-Croix " in a South of France it's a place where you can swim, it's very beautiful and you can find the famous lavender right there, so it's where the name of the track came from. I use to go there every summer, i'm living 1h30 away from that location.

But it's a fictional track.
 
Ok so I couldn't see a wing on the GT in the teaser so was highly doubtful it was going to be the Test Car. Glad I was wrong! :D
 
You can now buy cars with real money!
Screenshot_20180730-071248_Instagram.jpg
 
*Bursts in through a door* And to add to my comment on Youtube, we also need gauges and visual modifications. Like flat floors and spoilers and such
 
Oh dear God, why?!
Because they also need money and they'll be able to provide even better content? I'm all for it as long as it's not an exclusive thing, and so far it looks like that paying players don't get anything that free players don't.
 
Last edited:
Because they also need money and they'll be able to provide even better content? I'm all for it as long as it's not an exclusive thing, and so far it looks like that postin players don't get anything that free players don't.
I just wonder how much the Cr.20M will be in real money. 99p as well?! I'm guessing maybe £1.99
 
I just wonder how much the Cr.20M will be in real money. 99p as well?! I'm guessing maybe £1.99

The option of buying with real money is only available for cars costing 2,000,000 or less.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back