GT SPORT 1.22 trailer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lee x sensai
  • 37 comments
  • 3,973 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one comment I posted on that video (It's already getting buried by others):

In my opinion, this is a solid update. But, the game still has gaping holes that need to be filled. Now, I'm not going to make another one of those "MORE CARS, MORE TRACKS" comments, because I actually think Polyphony needs to focus on something completely different before adding more cars or tracks. I want GT Auto back, along with all it's features from GT6, and the feature of cars deteriorating as you drive them around, requiring oil changes and such. Dynamic weather and time, because right now, endurance races have gone back to the days of GT4, where there's 24 hours of sunlight and not a spec of rain. Lastly, the tuning options from the last few games. What I loved about Gran Turismo was how you could turn slow cars like a Fiat 500 into machines that could actually win a race or two, but this new tuning system can only bring the Fiat 500's power up to a fraction of how much it could get in GT6 (About 200 HP if I remember correctly), the old system also allowed you to increase the car's rev limiter, modify the torque curve, and add turbochargers and superchargers. The GT Sport tuning system is a complete step backwards compared to the one in GT Sport... And every previous GT game for that matter.


Once you fix those major issues, Polyphony, then you can think about adding more cars and tracks. Because at this point, I agree with HammerStudioGamming when I say "I didn't want Gran Turismo Sport, I wanted Gran Turismo 7".
I want the feature from GT4: ALL wheels available for every car.
 
Pre-Update: This is gonna be awesome, best update ever! Hope they have this, that and the next thing!!!

Post-Update: This update was rubbish :grumpy: didn't have any features that I wanted why does PD suk so bad!!!! (Update Thread turns back into wishlist)

And repeat...
 
Looks like St. Croix is an actual place in Minnesota
View attachment 755231

And in France. Which coincidentally is where the track is located.

470BEF25-B61E-4269-BD0C-B44DFC29FD6E.jpeg
 
And in France. Which coincidentally is where the track is located.
I’m well aware of that, I was just referencing the previous post that said there is a St. Croix in Canada. Take your sarcasm and be gone.
 
I’m well aware of that. I was just referencing the previous post that said there is a St. Croix in Canada. Take your sarcasm and be gone.

No you weren’t. “Looks like it’s an actual place” indicates that in your opinion “Sainte-Croix” sounds like a fictional place. Unless you were sarcastic of course, in which case you can follow your own advice.
 
No you weren’t. “Looks like it’s an actual place” indicates that in your opinion “Sainte-Croix” sounds like a fictional place. Unless you were sarcastic of course, in which case you can follow your own advice.
You may think what you want, and we'll leave it at that. Have a good day.
 
When it shows the avatars in scapes, there's a lot more driver poses than the 7 we have in game. Sign of new stuff coming to Mileage Exchange possibly?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back