GT Sport abandoned

• Thread starter Sportmats
  • 44 comments
Happened to GT5 months after GT6 was released back then in late 2013. If this happens to GT Sport once the new title is released, then people shouldn't be surprised about it anymore.

Isn't the PS5 going to be a backwards compatible? So if this is the case, I don't think they will shut GTS down right away.

And when a new one is released, it would make sense to shut it down to get people to buy the new one.

For God sake
(...( It should have been at least 3 new tracks (and I mean NEW, not addition courses to already existing) and 10-15 new cars so far this year.

So, anything less than a whole new track and 5 cars every two weeks is unacceptable for this guy :lol:

Isn't the PS5 going to be a backwards compatible? So if this is the case, I don't think they will shut GTS down right away.

And when a new one is released, it would make sense to shut it down to get people to buy the new one.
Yeah but that remains to be seen. However, I don't think they can support two online servers at the same time if the new GT already exists.

I wouldn't say abandoned. They're just focusing on other titles like GT7, you can tell by how they've been releasing 5 or 6 cars since the beginning of 2019.

If it means a GT release with the PS5, I'm okay with GTS being abandoned, but thats not really the case. Slowing? Perhaps....

Jerome

Wow I bet the OP feels like this now..

giphy.gif

I'm think you lot have all run him out of town now with his tail between his legs! I'm pretty sure Famine said all that needed to be said and the rest of the posts were just overkill... Well done! 👍

Back