GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
Hello all!
I downloaded the game again, and now I got this message too. Well, my save wasn't on my console, so now it seems I can only start a "new" game after pressing "OK", because cannot download my last synced save from server. Any idea? Or they will plan to fix this? Thx!

PS: I see the POST info, but not clear what they plan for it. Fix or ignore it.

UPDATE: Okay, now it seems that new save overwritten the old one and now works perfectly, haven't got this error. But I have lost a lot of progress....awesome... -.-
Is there any GT/PD Support where can restore some items/cars, credits or levels?

1.png

Last edited:
Hello all!
I downloaded the game again, and now I got this message too. Well, my save wasn't on my console, so now it seems I can only start a "new" game after pressing "OK", because cannot download my last synced save from server. Any idea? Or they will plan to fix this? Thx!

PS: I see the POST info, but not clear what they plan for it. Fix or ignore it.

UPDATE: Okay, now it seems that new save overwritten the old one and now works perfectly, haven't got this error. But I have lost a lot of progress....awesome... -.-
Is there any GT/PD Support where can restore some items/cars, credits or levels?

View attachment 1128211
Yes with me is also very much gone, I had level 50 and now I am 49. Fehler istt gone and I thought all my designs would be gone but these are fortunately still available.

VBR
Please report all bugs & issues you find in the Demo & the full game here. Also, try to be as thorough as possible when reporting, & include as much information as you can. If we collate everything into one thread, then we can make PD's job easier to identify & fix any issues that have slipped through the net
Nations cup today stuck on black screen with final text after qualifying. Had to restart PlayStation. Very annoying when you qualy in 2nd and can't play. I'm sure you are aware of the usual while in pits before qualy too.

I am not getting credit for miles/km while driving sport mode. Therefore Driving in Sport Mode does not allow credit miles for daily marathon. Need solution. Will try to re install GT7 but bought digital game and do not know how to re install.

I am not getting credit for miles/km while driving sport mode. Therefore Driving in Sport Mode does not allow credit miles for daily marathon. Need solution. Will try to re install GT7 but bought digital game and do not know how to re install.
No one are gettin miles for driving in Free Practice in Sportmode in GT7.
You do get miles for the races though.

No one are gettin miles for driving in Free Practice in Sportmode in GT7.
You do get miles for the races though.
Thanks all for replying. Other problem is GTO TWIN TURBO is not in Brand Central for me to buy for Race A. Mitsubishi has only 6 cars for sale and GTO is not there. It is not given to me for racing.

Thanks all for replying. Other problem is GTO TWIN TURBO is not in Brand Central for me to buy for Race A. Mitsubishi has only 6 cars for sale and GTO is not there. It is not given to me for racing.
You get it for getting gold on your licenses, one of the early ones about braking.

Polyphony Digital, please fix the game!

I am always getting kicked out of the lobbies !
Is possible it is your connection, and as a suggestion go to the options, select "Network" and dump the "temporary data" before you go to the lobbies...

Buty why is GT7 MP working flawlessly then? And i have dumped temporary data several times - no effect.
Not clear on what exactly the problem is, please if possible give platform, and a more detailed description of the issue, what are you doing when it occurs.
To get this straight MP is multiplayer? and so is lobbies... not sure what you are talking about...

When i enter Daily races on my PS4 Pro, after the countdown to the race, i get this error message in like 80% all the time.
Its connected via cable and static IP - so network should be fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Transmission is broken for all cars, for me anyway. Pp will not adjust/change at all while trying to tweak Transmission. Tried Tomahawk, Bettle, and few others. This is absurd.

That's the 'fix' to PP :/ No more Tomahawk grinding.
Yeah, but for "All Cars"? It's flat out broke for everything now. All cars, same result, from what I have tried anyway. Tomahawk was expected, but not others. Nerf was expected for Tomahawk, not destroyed for all transmission tuning for all cars

Last edited:
Yeah, but for "All Cars"? It's flat out broke for everything now. All cars, same result, from what I have tried anyway. Tomahawk was expected, but not others. Nerf was expected for Tomahawk, not destroyed for all transmission tuning for all cars
It's PD, they identify a problem and nuke it. All or nothing. Can't get it right, turn it off. See the penalty system. Was turned off in GT Sport and now already half turned off in GT7 as well.

Transmission PP calculation was flat out broke for everything, now it's flat out disabled for everything :/

Transmission is broken for all cars, for me anyway. Pp will not adjust/change at all while trying to tweak Transmission. Tried Tomahawk, Bettle, and few others. This is absurd.

That's the 'fix' to PP :/ No more Tomahawk grinding.

It's PD, they identify a problem and nuke it. All or nothing. Can't get it right, turn it off. See the penalty system. Was turned off in GT Sport and now already half turned off in GT7 as well.

Transmission PP calculation was flat out broke for everything, now it's flat out disabled for everything :/
You do know all these messages are in the

GT Sport Bug Report Thread​

Should be in GT7 area...

Last edited:
VBR
Please report all bugs & issues you find in the Demo & the full game here. Also, try to be as thorough as possible when reporting, & include as much information as you can. If we collate everything into one thread, then we can make PD's job easier to identify & fix any issues that have slipped through the net
OMG the adjustment they made for force feed back in GT7 have dislocated my fingers. I went from the current version of gt7 and thought I might try sport again and bam! I forgot and had my wheel base set to 120 force and destroyed my digits. Be extra careful everyone.

Edit /s

Last edited:
What PD is doing is an absolute mess - and dangerous.
I get the feeling PD aren't actually playing the game for more than a few sessions at a time, Kaz has always tried to make a game that he's interested in playing by the time the last update rolls off the line. He doesn't really care how many bugs the hardcore GT fanbase encounters since he knows the game will get better with updates, so he's looking at it from a long term plan and ignoring whatever inconveniences we have.

Last edited:
Hi, I changed living place, new internet, new spot.
Back to GT Sport after a while and every lobby race I enter I get start bug, I know it's a common bug, but it's happening to me every time, tried 20 times, port forwarding, deleting temporary data, changing network from 5ghz to 2,4ghz. literally nothing works, others seem to have no problem. The whole game seems to desync for me aswell when host changes map. Sometimes I get out of pit, sometimes get pit bug too. Any ideas how to fix this? Im thinking of reinstalling gt sport but it'sa hassle.

Hi, I changed living place, new internet, new spot.
Back to GT Sport after a while and every lobby race I enter I get start bug, I know it's a common bug, but it's happening to me every time, tried 20 times, port forwarding, deleting temporary data, changing network from 5ghz to 2,4ghz. literally nothing works, others seem to have no problem. The whole game seems to desync for me aswell when host changes map. Sometimes I get out of pit, sometimes get pit bug too. Any ideas how to fix this? Im thinking of reinstalling gt sport but it'sa hassle.
Apparently there is a conection issue, I saw that in SuperGT channel. Try to change from Wi-fi to wired conection or viceversa, it might solve the problem.

Back