GT Sport Car Quiz: Can You Identify These 10 Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 66 comments
  • 7,839 views
Light bar question got me. 9/10

And to think of it, i literally drove the GT-R Safety Car yesterday
 
Got 8/10, but I'm still pretty drunk from all of the mulled wine I had today, so there's some leeway
 
Wait a second.... There’s a Dodge Viper Safety Car in the game?, or is that a obvious wrong answer?
 
Wait a second.... There’s a Dodge Viper Safety Car in the game?, or is that a obvious wrong answer?
It's obviously wrong.
 
8/10 - missed the scoop and the vintage mirror. Still happy with the result :)
 
8/10... The classic side mirror and the roof scoop got me... :ouch:
 
Screenshot_20181226-011252.png


2 or 3 of them were pretty hard, but in the end I got 10/10 :gtpflag:
 
9/10, missed the mirror question (picked the 2000GT). Three others were tricky for me, as I'd never used like half of the cars in this quiz.
 
9/10 missed the paint question. That one was tough.
 
10 out of 10. Easy peasy.
 
8/10...the wing mirror honestly got me and I wasted a point on the Safety Car, because I didn't think for a second :banghead:
 
9/10 The roof scoop got me but everything else was fairly easy to tell.
 
9/10 the roof scoop got me but everything else was super easy
 
9/10

Yeah, the scoop got me. I was thinking the Lambo had a larger scoop, and with the flat surface surrounding in the image I figured the roof of the Renault fit the bill.
 
10 / 10
The trickiest one was the Safety Car question. I will check the differences between them later. The Mercedes-AMG GT S is the only one I use.
_20181226_125401.JPG
 
3/10 for me but in my defense, I haven't played GTS since May so some of these I've never seen. But I like the quizzes.
 
10 of 10,quite easy quiz but fun to do

Screenshot_20181226-171141.png
 
4/10 as well, mostly guessing. I pay attention to the road, not the cars :lol:

In RL we drive a green car with 4 wheels.
 
8/10. The side mirror and safety car lights got me :grumpy:
 
Back