GT Sport Car Quiz: Can You Identify These 10 Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 66 comments
  • 7,839 views
10/10 the scoop almost got me cause I'm dumb. Glad we got a new quiz but maybe things were a little too distinct this time!
 
Almost a perfect score. Question two got me.

Nice quiz though.
 
9/10. I can't remember that Roof Scoop was actually from a Diablo when I thought there was a bigger square Roof Scoop feeding the engine...
 
9/10 Only lost on the wing mirror picture due to not having much time with that car. Fun quiz nonetheless!
 
8/10

Heh, I love the jerk comment at the end of the quiz telling me how my 8/10 is “not bad.”
 
I got the wing mirror wrong, damn, but still, 9/10 ^^
 
8/10. The SambaBus and the light bar caught me.
 
7/10 for me. More of a racer than a car nut, was to be expected.
 
9/10.

Not too bad, but only wrong in green light from back (RX500), which I didn't pay attention. Still, great quiz :D
 
8/10. Caught out by the Sambabus window and FuguZ mirror.
 
I got 4/10, I was mostly caught out by the VGT answers as I never really bother to use them but the Fugu Z also caught me out as I didn't know what it was having not played the game since it was added!
 
10/10 baybeeeeeeeeeeee
 
Last one caught me.
 
I got 10/10 ,it was quite easy. :-)
My english is quite bad though :-P
 
10/10, it was easy but again, I'm the type of guy that is obsessed with the details :D
 
8/10. The vent and the glitter got me.
 
7/10

Caught out by the scoop, mirror and light bar.
 
Just tried this and got 10/10. Both the Window and Mirror ones almost got me.
 
7/10
Missed SambaBus windows, roof scoop, and wing mirror.
 
Screenshot_20181225-130808.png


Missed the roof window question and that's it.
 
6/10. Had to guess a bit because I personally couldn't care less about VGT vehicles and tbh would prefer it if they were separated or removed from Sport (just my personal taste), so I haven't exactly memorised how any of them look.
 
Back