GT Sport Demo Replay Footage Blowout: Interlagos, Kyoto, and More

Quickly downloaded the demo yesterday in anticipation. Watched, recorded and screenshotted a few race replays and scapes. Got gifted a GT-R rally version as my first car. I hope I can get a Ferrari 458 GT3/Gr.3 in the demo, and it allows me to try the livery editor on it - if the Ferrari license permits. That bright red racer is crying out for some decals. Then, have a blast on Interlagos.:D

I probably won't be getting GT Sport in it's current form, as the car and track list isn't to my liking. But there is still something magical about the close arrival of getting to play the latest GT, that no other game series gives me. Maybe it is the long wait between sequels, or the beautifully shot trailers that tease and entice. Guess you never forget your first love, even when you move on.

Hope all you guys who come on GTPlanet get some good enjoyment out of it, and we can set aside polarising opinions and just enjoy ourselves over something that we all have in common and brought us here, over the next 4 days.

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Widebodies confirmed?

Screenshot_2017-10-08-17-45-45.png
Screenshot_2017-10-08-17-45-53.png

From what I see they look to be just the kits from the Gr.3 cars without the rear wings but it's still interesting.

I was noticing on the Tomahawk.. (since I don't have a PS4, let alone GTsport).. is that wing a new optional/upgrade one? o.O

Edit: now that I'm reading the car list, it must be the GR-1 variant.
SRT-Tomahawk-Vision-Gran-Turismo-concept-1051-626x382.jpg

That said, the car list is .. limited more than I expected it to be. Very focused on race-cars, and race-cars alone, which is unfortunate, as I enjoy playing in the weird/slow/street cars too.

Last edited:
I was hoping the beta download might pre-load the trophy list.
Wondering how many of the trophies are online based.

Quickly downloaded the demo yesterday in anticipation. Watched, recorded and screenshotted a few race replays and scapes. Got gifted a GT-R rally version as my first car. I hope I can get a Ferrari 458 GT3/Gr.3 in the demo, and it allows me to try the livery editor on it - if the Ferrari license permits. That bright red racer is crying out for some decals. Then, have a blast on Interlagos.:D

I probably won't be getting GT Sport in it's current form, as the car and track list isn't to my liking. But there is still something magical about the close arrival of getting to play the latest GT, that no other game series gives me. Maybe it is the long wait between sequels, or the beautifully shot trailers that tease and entice. Guess you never forget your first love, even when you move on.

Hope all you guys who come on GTPlanet get some good enjoyment out of it, and we can set aside polarising opinions and just enjoy ourselves over something that we all have in common and brought us here, over the next 4 days.

:gtpflag:

I'm in the same boat at the moment. I feel so confused. GTS looks nothing short of stunning! So many good times... So much joy and disappointment. I moved on a couple if years ago, but there is still something there... Just for a fraction of a second, I thought of buying a PS4 Pro for GTS.

I guess time will tell... So far, it is the visuals what have got me. This is the first GT I won't get on day-one, but after seeing those videos, I will definitely keep an eye on it post-release to see what the core of the game is all about.

Yeah... you never forget that first love. That joy of a new Gran Turismo has died on me, but the memories of when I felt it are still there.

There seems to be something wrong with the brake lights of the Honda NSX grp. B.
When braking, the lights look to shine trough the whole rear panel in between the lights.

had a replay yesterday with mount panorama track.

and you can see there is more than 180° steeringwheel rotaltion, thats very nice! :)

Glad I haven't jumped on another GT and another PS machine just for it. It's still that vacuum cleaner simulator with physics worse and worse, weird concept of photo locations, cars and tracks from past missing instead of raising their count... Bye GT.

I'll be getting it but honestly have PD had their heads in the sand for four years, while EVERYONE else makes games that SOUND like cars not digitized hoover sounds with tyre screech thrown in at the slightest wiff of steering/braking input?

#disappointed

don't stream this game like youtube, facebook, or twitch. streamed my first hour of play on the beta and I got nail with copyright crap already cause of the music in the game.

Personally, I cannot wait to get my hands on the demo tonight. I was lucky enough to be one of the closed beta testers and in the short time they ran that there was an impressive line of improvements made to the game. From physics, gameplay and visuals; it was clear that they were still polishing the platform based on the tester's feedback.

My small claim to fame was around the physics whilst heading downhill and braking on curbs. Initially on the early version of the beta you could brake without any noticeable bump / wobble from the uneven surface, but with subsequent updates, it became that little bit harder (and more rewarding) to get it right without losing control.

I have a lot of admiration for PD with this release; a lifelong fan and have a great feeling that PD are going to be adding to this platform over many years.

Unfortunately there are no widebody kits, I believe those cars are the ones called Road Cars Series a mix of Gr.3 and Gr.B
Huh, that's actually pretty cool. Reminds me of how GT cars back in the day made the homologation road cars.

It is as hilarious as sad to see people still talk about the sound of GT Sport. GT Sport sounds great now. You need to be tone deaf to not hear how good it sounds, and has continued to get better since 1.05+
If someone can say that THIS:

is any similar to THIS:

then deafness is certainty. Getting better in single percents is not good when newest GT sounds on 30 percent now. Not when there are games that are already at 60% of recreating how real car sounds.

Back