GT Sport Epic Praising and Crying (Tears of Joy) Thread

There is absolutely one thing that completely rocks in GT:Sport and where they blow the competition out of the water and that is.... the menu music. ;)

Dirt 4 I thought had a nice menu soft upbeat tune, I liked it.
PCARS 2 had some incredable menu music (the soft opera / electronic parts) but some louder parts I didn't like much.
Forza 7 menu music is the absolutely most horrible menu music I ever heard (not kidding). What happened there??? FM6 music was really good IMO.
And then comes GT:Sport which even blows that PCARS 2 theme out of the water. :)

Sidenote - the in-race music I don't like at all, have that turned off since the demo already. :)

I love Online races and the comeptition against real humans. I had the best and most exiting races for as long as I can remember in the last few days.
I love racing games and i love Online games (Starcraft, League of Legends, Counterstrike, Heroes of the Storm etc). Finally I can play a casual online racing game. I didn't play iRacing because of the monthly fee and I wasn't sure if I had enough time to play it.

There is absolutely one thing that completely rocks in GT:Sport and where they blow the competition out of the water and that is.... the menu music. ;)

Totally agree, this song in particular gets me in the "zone" :lol:

Since both of the replies below seem a little negative I'll start off with some positive.

I love Sport Mode and I love that PD are watching and listening to feedback.

This game looks incredible.

I actually liked the Campaign but I'll admit I'd enjoy more Missions so it would be cool if they can add more as DLC.

I love how cars drive except for the lack of Longitudinal grip and the rate at which tyres overheat and the effect. But other than those things the experience of driving I think is very authentic.

I'm surprised to say this but after spending a bit of time with tuning so far I'm impressed.

FFB is better than I was expecting.

Personally I think PCARS2 has the best Menu music, the only thing I don't like are the Ben Collins quotes because they get repetitive very quickly and are unfortunately considered music so you can't have one without the other.

I'm not a fan of the music at all in this game. Is there a way for me to substitute my own music?

The replays are simply amazing. Best in class.

Not even close. I don't know if it is the best but iRacing replays are much better than GT Sports. If we are talking about graphics then fine, GT Sport is in a league of its own when we talk about how good it looks but the way iRacing handles replays is simply brilliant and lends itself perfectly to commentary making for the perfect broadcast system.

Nice to see one post on the Epic Praise thread in nine months.

About what the game deserves...
You might want to check out the the threads about the upcoming updates. There are tons of people praising the game, and I can't believe it's the same case on Youtube.

One aspect I've come to appreciate recently is the wind sound simulation. IMO really adds to the feeling that you are in the car driving it.

Really appreciate the accurate tracks too. Here's some praise by the maestro:

Praise indeed!

I got away from the game for a while and when I came back they had implemented Gran Turismo Live which I have nothing but praise for. I spent 30-40 minutes watching the replays of championships last night. Top-notch professional presentation imo.

I like the fact that a lot of the cars are out of reach straight away due to the game economy. Gives me something to aim for.
Gives an air of exclusivity to some of the high rollers in the game.
I hate games where it’s handed to me on a plate.
I can understand those that don’t like this feature but for me it’s perfect.

The detail. First time I've ever noticed this. Granted, I just got beat up in the Nations race, but never ever have I seen the wheels all banged up. They were white(compare the rears to the fronts)!

Dz1UT-hVYAA3P7k.jpg:large

Love the massive explosion from some exhausts that happens sometimes. Doesn't seem to happen very often but when it does I just think it's so cool. It happened a few times on my 650S GT3.

Found a race car that I actually like; the Hyundai Genesis GR4. Had some fun Custom Races with it on Brands Hatch last night. It's Great that we can turn up the engine noise to drown out the tranny whine now.

:D

Had my first look in an online lobby today, & must say that I'm very impressed with the layout & the options. Good first impressions; it's all very slick & well designed. Yes, we've lost a few options from GT6, but we've also gained a few as well. Gonna try hosting some online racing later on tonight.

:)

For all flak about GT League, I like that GTS returned the events' backgrounds and logos that is present since GT3. Them disappearing in GT6 is one of the reasons the menu (specifically event menus) was bland there; replaced with small shots of car racing at circuits.

Really loving Gr.4 racing online in my own lobbies. The Hyundai Genesis is a great car to drive & race.

:D

Back