GT Sport for PS5?

• Thread starter Piruparka
  • 4 comments
Germany
Germany
Hey all, I read every now and then that there had been a confirmation for a PS5 upgrade of GTSport, but I can't seem to find it. After all, it's pretty hard to google stuff for GT Sport with GT7 being announced.

Anyhow, could anybody link me up to the confirmation?

Until then, when I play GT Sport as the PS4 version on my PS5 now, will I still have 60 Hz@4K?

Hey all, I read every now and then that there had been a confirmation for a PS5 upgrade of GTSport, but I can't seem to find it. After all, it's pretty hard to google stuff for GT Sport with GT7 being announced.

Anyhow, could anybody link me up to the confirmation?
No, because there isn't one.
Until then, when I play GT Sport as the PS4 version on my PS5 now, will I still have 60 Hz@4K?
Yes.

No, because there isn't one.
If there isn’t one, then what was the video that Black Panthaa made? So I’m guessing it’s clickbait or special access from PD? That had lots of views and he used the GR Yaris.

If there isn’t one, then what was the video that Black Panthaa made? So I’m guessing it’s clickbait or special access from PD? That had lots of views and he used the GR Yaris.
I can't comment on what an individual YouTuber has chosen to show or how they're present what they've shown, but it is intensely unlikely that Sony/PD has chosen to reveal a PS5 update for GTS by giving one YouTuber an exclusive and making no other announcements of any kind anywhere.

There is no PS5 update for GTS that we know of yet, and we wouldn't expect one either. You can play GTS on PS5, and that's it.

Last edited:
Back