• 4,879 comments
Wednesday night racing 7:30 PM EST

N100 - N400 tuned or untuned
Group X
Group 2 BOP or One make
Group 4 BOP or One make

4th place chooses car & track

Saturday Geezer Races
8:30 AM ET (Qualify for the first race start @ 8:50) - (PS1)

Cars:

Gr.2 - One Make or BoP- (100x100) - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.3 - One Make or BoP - (100x100) - Tires: RM - No Tune
Gr.4 - One Make or BoP - (100x100) - Tires: RH - No Tune
N400 - One Make - (100x100) - Tires: SS - Tune or Not

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 4x for all cars
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 60 liters and 5x for all cars
Qualify: 5 minutes, no fuel or tire consumption, grid set by best lap for the 1st race. Then, grid based on last race results.
Penalty System: off
Boost: ON Strong
Slipstream: ON Real

First Race/Qualify

SFR RACING CONCEPT 16 @ TSUKUBA (Tune On)

4th place chose next combo (car n track)

Final race @ Blue Moon (people in lobby decides what to do)

See ya there!

PS1 - By 8:50 we will start a qualification time to set the grid for the first race, then the grid order as above. If you are not on the lobby by 8:50 you will only race on the second race. Even though we don't leave geezers behind, during qualify DO NOT exit your car or you will be out of the first race (game policies) .
PS2 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce

2B5D4A83-347A-4EDA-8127-C2E9AFF63866.jpeg

Pow! Took me 10 minutes (exactly ten), to find it. Didn’t think that’d happen.

Hey Geezers.......I was looking at the initial post, and was wondering if I am understanding this correctly that Sunday and Wednesday are open to future geezers like me, unlike the Saturday races?

Hey Geezers.......I was looking at the initial post, and was wondering if I am understanding this correctly that Sunday and Wednesday are open to future geezers like me, unlike the Saturday races?
you are welcome to join in Saturday races as well, if the room is full (never happend in my rooms) the priority is for geezers

you are welcome to join in Saturday races as well, if the room is full (never happend in my rooms) the priority is for geezers
Hi Luiz, thanks for the quick reply, I will most likely jump in some races if I can find the time. (Summer is full of outdoor activities)

Hi Luiz, thanks for the quick reply, I will most likely jump in some races if I can find the time. (Summer is full of outdoor activities)
sure, the room is friends only, to find the room for Saturday send a FR to gt-raceace, Wednesday FR to pepper_mallard and for Sundays FR to Eeepee, there is always posts with the race time.

Last edited:
Wednesday night racing 7:30 PM EST

N100 - N400 tuned or untuned
Group X
Group 2 BOP or One make
Group 4 BOP or One make

4th place chooses car & track

Back