GT Sport Has Received 103 Free Cars & 32 Tracks Since Release

If it's really PD's plan to add 500 cars into GTS then we still have a lot of life left in this game as we are not even to 300 yet. I think GTS still has a good 2 years before we would get the last of the content updates. I agree with you and see no reason why the next GT title wouldn't be for the PS5 especially with GTS having such a long life left.
Yep, there is no point in another GT this gen. Even more if they can't bring dynamic TOD/weather. They are building a very nice car list and this time the list is coherent with premium 22b Sti, Jaguar E-Type... For sure, it will never be the car list of Forza but much better than the duplicates of GT6.

This is obviously not something on PS4, the reflections on mirrors, I'm not sure but there is some kind of noise, typical of ray tracing techniques.
i16NStQU2CJpuz.jpg

Resolution and frequency aside, the reflections method is simply different from GTSport. It's not GTSport reflections on ultra settings because even the trailers don't share these realistic reflections.

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, to unlock a car so you can do the same thing again over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for the next car

This definitely is grinding in post form.

compared to picking the same car, and racing it on the same track, with the same conditions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, to unlock a car so you can do the same thing again over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for the next car (repeat)

There's over 180 races in GT League, and between them can cater to literally every car in the game, and use all but a couple of layouts on offer. Anybody choosing to grind the same combo is simply making a poor choice.

Considering the very lack of content upon release, I would say the added ( Cars & Tracks) still no special. Especially if you consider the useless "gr x" and the high rate of fictional tracks and its variations. They came a long way in improving the quality and many aspects of the game. But the fact remains that game still lack the most wanted cars and tracks, in addition to whether changes.

There's over 180 races in GT League, and between them can cater to literally every car in the game, and use all but a couple of layouts on offer. Anybody choosing to grind the same combo is simply making a poor choice.

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure the only Gr.X series are for VGT's, Nostalgia, F1 & W08. So you can't use the P1 GTR or Zonda R in GT League. (AFAIK)

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure the only Gr.X series are for VGT's, Nostalgia, F1 & W08. So you can't use the P1 GTR or Zonda R in GT League. (AFAIK)

Sunday cup and Clubman cup are the catch all races, can't check now what other races they might be eligible for...

... either way, there's still a damn sight more variety in League than there is in Sport.

Sunday cup and Clubman cup are the catch all races, can't check now what other races they might be eligible for...

... either way, there's still a damn sight more variety in League than there is in Sport.
Honda 2&4 and Peugeot L500R VGT are permitted in Real Circuit Tours. So, those are five extra races.

Except that only a select few can be exploited in a way that earns you an actual decent amount of credits per hour.

All I'm asking for is to earn a significant amount of credits regardless of the race, to do what I like and still progress as any sensible game would permit, because with exception to the Blue Moon setups which earn you roughly 100,000CR-150,000CR per 15 minute race, everything else had me earning pennies by comparison. Especially the online races, which earn you the same amount of CR as a custom race despite being offered on a 20min interval.

Thing is, I shouldn't need to make some elaborate setup to progress at a decent rate, I should just be able to play the game in whatever way I desire and progress as I go, but that's not the case.

Yep, there is no point in another GT this gen. Even more if they can't bring dynamic TOD/weather. They are building a very nice car list and this time the list is coherent with premium 22b Sti, Jaguar E-Type... For sure, it will never be the car list of Forza but much better than the duplicates of GT6.

This is obviously not something on PS4, the reflections on mirrors, I'm not sure but there is some kind of noise, typical of ray tracing techniques.
i16NStQU2CJpuz.jpg

Resolution and frequency aside, the reflections method is simply different from GTSport. It's not GTSport reflections on ultra settings because even the trailers don't share these realistic reflections.

Those are dynamic cubemaps, which are actually used in the game on the cockpit interior reflections where they reflect your driver character moving seen on the shift nob and any other surface that's reflective. In the pic you posted they just applied dynamic cubemaps to the rearview mirrors as well, which would probably be problematic in-race where the rear interior of the car would block most of your view. Dynamic cubemaps are actually a bit expensive to render, which is why they didn't do dynamic cubemaps for the car body dynamically reflecting the entire track map and nearby cars.

Eap2ruR.gif

I am a voice out of the chorus. But I would prefer to have racing cars that have characterized Gran Turismo, namely: Various LM Race Car, like RX-7 LM, 3000GT LM, S2000/Integra LM and many others that we have seen in previous chapters. As traces equally:

Special Stage Route 11.GIF

A return to the past of this kind, since we are talking about a SPORT game. I would also be willing to PAY for it!

Those are dynamic cubemaps, which are actually used in the game on the cockpit interior reflections where they reflect your driver character moving seen on the shift nob and any other surface that's reflective. In the pic you posted they just applied dynamic cubemaps to the rearview mirrors as well, which would probably be problematic in-race where the rear interior of the car would block most of your view. Dynamic cubemaps are actually a bit expensive to render, which is why they didn't do dynamic cubemaps for the car body dynamically reflecting the entire track map and nearby cars.

Eap2ruR.gif

This is amazing.

What we know is that all the premium cars in the two previous Gt are slowly coming back, probably to prepare a better list for the next GT Game. Anyway I think that in the next mounths we’ll se a refresh on the GT3 category for the 2019 e-championship

I wouldn't call this support. I would say that they are still working on this game to make it a full game.
Had a lot of fun allready with this game but it is a shame that they work so long on a game with so little content at release.

Exactly.

Sure the game got massive content, even a gt mode but if you take into consideration how it was at released, well it badly needed these content updates.

And I hope to see that in 2019 as well.

Back