GT Sport Has Received 103 Free Cars & 32 Tracks Since Release

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Tassie_tiger

Tassie_tiger

13 months of cars and tracks and single player DLC = a handful of cars that cost 10mill. or more.

Gotcha.

GTnForza4ever likes this.
  2. queleuleu

queleuleu

Yep, there is no point in another GT this gen. Even more if they can't bring dynamic TOD/weather. They are building a very nice car list and this time the list is coherent with premium 22b Sti, Jaguar E-Type... For sure, it will never be the car list of Forza but much better than the duplicates of GT6.

This is obviously not something on PS4, the reflections on mirrors, I'm not sure but there is some kind of noise, typical of ray tracing techniques.
    [​IMG]

Resolution and frequency aside, the reflections method is simply different from GTSport. It's not GTSport reflections on ultra settings because even the trailers don't share these realistic reflections.

KayX23, willbegone, Quakebass and 7 others like this.
  3. Crazy Taylor

Crazy Taylor

This definitely is grinding in post form.

sirjim73, VXR, Quakebass and 7 others like this.
  4. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk Premium

There's over 180 races in GT League, and between them can cater to literally every car in the game, and use all but a couple of layouts on offer. Anybody choosing to grind the same combo is simply making a poor choice.

AlanH49, sirjim73, Quakebass and 2 others like this.
  5. Betty blue

Betty blue

Considering the very lack of content upon release, I would say the added ( Cars & Tracks) still no special. Especially if you consider the useless "gr x" and the high rate of fictional tracks and its variations. They came a long way in improving the quality and many aspects of the game. But the fact remains that game still lack the most wanted cars and tracks, in addition to whether changes.

BrunusCL82 and willbegone like this.
  6. ARTAsean

ARTAsean (Banned)

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure the only Gr.X series are for VGT's, Nostalgia, F1 & W08. So you can't use the P1 GTR or Zonda R in GT League. (AFAIK)

7. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk Premium

Sunday cup and Clubman cup are the catch all races, can't check now what other races they might be eligible for...

... either way, there's still a damn sight more variety in League than there is in Sport.

8. 05XR8

05XR8

Honda 2&4 and Peugeot L500R VGT are permitted in Real Circuit Tours. So, those are five extra races.

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  9. Sander 001

Sander 001

If the final chicane of Barcelona was removed I'd be very excited actually.

10. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

I'm still laughing my head off with what a friend of mine said online a couple of hours ago:
    -"What I hate the most about granturismo is the freaking bisexual tracks that swing both ways!"
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

jagkings5680, Fredzy and willbegone like this.
  11. JoshMead

JoshMead

Except that only a select few can be exploited in a way that earns you an actual decent amount of credits per hour.

All I'm asking for is to earn a significant amount of credits regardless of the race, to do what I like and still progress as any sensible game would permit, because with exception to the Blue Moon setups which earn you roughly 100,000CR-150,000CR per 15 minute race, everything else had me earning pennies by comparison. Especially the online races, which earn you the same amount of CR as a custom race despite being offered on a 20min interval.

Thing is, I shouldn't need to make some elaborate setup to progress at a decent rate, I should just be able to play the game in whatever way I desire and progress as I go, but that's not the case.

Sander 001 likes this.
  12. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

Its amazing to me that these guys dont do the lazy stuff like remove the that final chicane and make another variation and up that count.

There's a few tracks where they missed variations that would be a slam dunk for them... l

Akwaaba, AgentBlackDog and Sander 001 like this.
  13. Vspectra

Vspectra

Those are dynamic cubemaps, which are actually used in the game on the cockpit interior reflections where they reflect your driver character moving seen on the shift nob and any other surface that's reflective. In the pic you posted they just applied dynamic cubemaps to the rearview mirrors as well, which would probably be problematic in-race where the rear interior of the car would block most of your view. Dynamic cubemaps are actually a bit expensive to render, which is why they didn't do dynamic cubemaps for the car body dynamically reflecting the entire track map and nearby cars.

[​IMG]

MikeV27, noob133766, Timlour and 11 others like this.
  14. Unknown GT

Unknown GT

I am a voice out of the chorus. But I would prefer to have racing cars that have characterized Gran Turismo, namely: Various LM Race Car, like RX-7 LM, 3000GT LM, S2000/Integra LM and many others that we have seen in previous chapters. As traces equally:

Special Stage Route 11.GIF

A return to the past of this kind, since we are talking about a SPORT game. I would also be willing to PAY for it!

15. VXR

VXR

People bemoaning the free to download updates and V Rally 4 exists in this world that has what, 6 cars in its season pass?!

AlanH49 and Sander 001 like this.
  16. sems4arsenal

sems4arsenal Premium

This is amazing.

17. willbegone

willbegone

yeah listening to you lol

18. GiuliettaQV82

GiuliettaQV82

What we know is that all the premium cars in the two previous Gt are slowly coming back, probably to prepare a better list for the next GT Game. Anyway I think that in the next mounths we’ll se a refresh on the GT3 category for the 2019 e-championship

19. MisterOne77

MisterOne77

I still don't understand how the game would be considered unfinished.

20. George Jakob

George Jakob

Its hardly surprising considering there are people who think GT Sport is not a full game dispite the fact that its big enough.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    JoshMead and AgentBlackDog like this.
  21. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

Don't mind them, they are just following the 'if it doesn't have more cars and tracks than the previous title it's unfinished' logic.

Quality is always first, guys. :tup:

AlanH49, Vspectra and JoshMead like this.
  22. Faultier

Faultier

Exactly.

Sure the game got massive content, even a gt mode but if you take into consideration how it was at released, well it badly needed these content updates.

And I hope to see that in 2019 as well.

23. nhraracer

nhraracer

I know of at least 2 more for the future. I saw Polyphony Digital at my work doing sound and car scans. :)

24. George Jakob

George Jakob

Don't do this to us. :(

25. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

And your work is...?

26. Vspectra

Vspectra

Are you in the US?

27. nhraracer

nhraracer

Sorry guys. Probably not my place to say. I build modern race cars. Yes i am in the United States.

28. 05XR8

05XR8

Could be a TCR or a Camaro GT4. ;)

29. jagkings5680

jagkings5680

Don't forget about the laptop/phone/PC/tablet you're using to look at this content.

30. Darla Starch

Darla Starch Premium

[​IMG]

nhraracer likes this.