GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Pastrana livery on a Gr B...

HvkYvbW.jpg

I've had this on the back burner for a while, and finally knocked it out.

LbD9cCc.jpg

wwhQPOy.jpg

I believe my colors are way more accurate than the one in the Popular Section, in game.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1445033/1/5917817953445741576

I was looking for Jurassic Park livery for the Raptor and found literally almost nothing, or not that correct, so, here is my version ^^

https://www.gran-turismo.com/cz/gtsport/user/livery/2626863/1/6061862766418853896
6061862766418853896_23.jpg

I can say, it is 90% spot-on, except those stripes. basic colors are correct, all logos are correct, they killed couple of hours from my time to get them to the correct shape (bonnet logo is a 3-piece puzzle) :D Happy New 2018 y'all!

Edit: in near future I'll make also the grey/red 18 version

Was scrolling latest liveries in discovery section and noticed one person publishing same basic livery every minute or two, farming for likes i quess. I decited to report him for spamming and now the list is clear for me and hopefully for others aswell.
Probably just duplicated his livery and reposted it as new...

Was scrolling latest liveries in discovery section and noticed one person publishing same basic livery every minute or two, farming for likes i quess. I decited to report him for spamming and now the list is clear for me and hopefully for others aswell.

Actually, there is an achievement for posting a certain amount of liveries. The person was probably just trying to get the mileage pts...

I did the same thing, except the liveries I created were all just white cars and we're not shared

Actually, there is an achievement for posting a certain amount of liveries. The person was probably just trying to get the mileage pts...
Yes. Or he misunderstood the Likes on liveries achievement to be likes received not given.
Anyway i was positively surprised how reporting worked, unless it just blocked me from seeing his liveries.

Well, I had that feeling I was doing this as well. But is there a way to re-upload a livery when you changed an existing one? GTS is not giving me the opportunity to overwrite or modify an already uploaded livery? And if not, can I delete my old livery?

How do I paint the roof of my Corvette stingray(C3)?
I saw it on some liveries and I want to do one for my own livery.

i dont know if anyone has made one before, but i decided to make one HERE is my Crash Bandicoot Livery. the bonnet is my favourite part but the main left and right side could use work. (#Crash #Game #Itasha). the Wumpa fruit, TNT & NITRO Crates are SVGS and uploaded on my GT Sport Profile (Profile: Aaron_bush_96)
4899995632660381712_23.jpg
5981375218383356940_0.jpg
5837260032524189700_0.jpg

Last edited:
How do I paint the roof of my Corvette stingray(C3)?
I saw it on some liveries and I want to do one for my own livery.
What I did on my 911 is I placed some shapes on the roof while fully zoomed in. Then turning and fitting until the roof is completely covered. I tried placing one shape on the roof and played with the depth setting, but the sides were still covered then..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back