GT Sport Livery Editor Thread

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 3,669 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a livery for the Megane Gr.4 today (#renaultsport #megane #understeer):
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/livery/2831610/1/7062212745438987264
20171127214508.jpg

20171127214514.jpg

More here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/maddins-livery-garage.366033

I have made a couple of textlogos for my own cars, in Inkscape, and when I upload them they look fine, but in game when I want to use them, they're just blank... please help, And I should mention I'm a total NOOB in this vector thingamabob and making svg's ;-)

Did you flatten the text first? I had a similar issue with some earlier logos I made.

Did I see someone post a bit back about there being a livery/decal request thread? Am I just blind or am I misremembering, because I can't seem to find one.

Tried to make a replica of a concept livery that Team HARD delivered for the VW Racing Cup 2014. It doesn't look as good on the Sciroccio, but I'm still quite satisfied with the end result. Original livery is the first in order:

qtAc.png

ntAc.png

ptAc.png

otAc.png
Yokohama, Hankook, Falken AND Continental tires, eh? One on each corner I reckon.

Also Texaco and Total.

Party foul! Otherwise I like what you've done here.

full

So, I've finally grown a pair like I should've had ages ago and tried the newly buffed F-Type Gr. 3. And guess what? It won an online race for me by a long shot. To commemorate such a meager achievement, I went and replicated the SVR Ring Taxi on the car. And it looked better than I thought. Goes to show you don't need a lot of time to make a beautiful livery.

full

To the decals! I've finally gotten an excuse to use some of my first decals from weeks back, such as the giant Jaguar cat, the SVR logo and that brand spanking new Jaguar Racing logo on the side stripe. When I mean brand spanking new, I mean I uploaded it the time this livery was in construction.

full

Nothing too artistic or complex. The theme here is simple, and simple gets me only a number and a few decals.

full

A simple, and very satisfying livery. No need to wait, you guys can have it right now! It's tagged "someplayadude" as always, but the other two I think is "jaguar" and "ftype".

Last edited:
with Sinon being one of my favourite characters i decided to make a liver of her, though because of the new game coming out i decided to add the Fatal Bullet logo on to it and Bandai Namco as well as the A-1 Pictures Logo for the anime series. i tried to keep the black and white theme while keeping her iconic blue/green hair. and tried to use my Cherry Blossom SVG i made for my Yuki Yuna livery as Ash/black snow.
6918122839284385280_23.jpg
5989880975994159644_0.jpg
5836758590813143580_0.jpg
5837321531974256148_0.jpg
5990443917694239260_0.jpg

Ahh the joy of a good decal/sponsor hunt. Lost to non-painters and inaccurate replicas, but a joy to those of us familiar with them!

I hate it! It is even worse when you find the Logo, but it is low res so making something decent out of it is difficult, graphic design programs (inkscape in particular) are not my thing :banghead: My preferred method is to find a PDF, but that fails if the creator used crap images from the start!

Spent way to long trying to make the attached JPEG work, and it is the last one to get this Nissan finished off :(

Attachments

• mrs_LOGO.jpg
    mrs_LOGO.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 7
Uploaded these two liveries and a combined scapes photo a few days ago. tags #Superdry #Evo #th3w1fe. Liveries WIP, but i like where they're heading so far.

Superdry Sport Evo's :)

SuperdrySportEvoGr3.jpg
SuperdrySportEvoGr4.jpg
SuperdrySportEvos.jpg

Interesting quirk with the Gr3 Evo is that Polyphony have not modelled the front splitters the same length. When viewed from the front, the driver side splitter is longer and protrudes further towards the centre of the car than the left side. Becomes really apparent when you start adding colours to the front.

Last edited:
I hate it! It is even worse when you find the Logo, but it is low res so making something decent out of it is difficult, graphic design programs (inkscape in particular) are not my thing :banghead: My preferred method is to find a PDF, but that fails if the creator used crap images from the start!

Spent way to long trying to make the attached JPEG work, and it is the last one to get this Nissan finished off :(

I have two versions (white square, no white at all) uploaded that I can share to you if you want to try them. Figured you could put a small white circle behind the no white one to make it work and it helped reduce its file size. Im still learning the basics! lol

I have two versions (white square, no white at all) uploaded that I can share to you if you want to try them. Figured you could put a small white circle behind the no white one to make it work and it helped reduce its file size. Im still learning the basics! lol

That would be appreciated! If you have SVG you could also zip it and PM to me. My skills run to removing a back ground...I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back