GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
Hi
Just wondering if any of you livery wizards could have a go at creating an Rs500 Texaco livery for the Gr3 porsche 911? Minus the Ford decals and racing numbers

Thanks in advance
Screenshot_20200507_124730.jpg
Sierra_Cosworth_RS500_Eggenberger_front.jpg

Only 2 liveries come up using
Click “Add to collection”

The, when you’re in livery select for the car go to “collection”
I know how to get it, but it's not actually showing up in discover even using the tags in the ops post

Has anyone made this livery for the Mazda LM55, either the Gr. X or the Gr. 1 version?

16167908552_abb7860e32_b.jpg

If not, could someone? I would prefer it done on the Gr. 1 version, but I would accept the Gr. X version as well.

Looking for a Texas trophy hunters livery for Ford GT LM anybody?

Haven't found anything at all tried doing few searches.

Attachments

• 04ad48a62251e7610df79ad940002b16.jpeg
    04ad48a62251e7610df79ad940002b16.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 20
I will have to import the logo, which shouldn’t be a problem. I’ll see what I can cook up for ya this week. Have a few ideas brewing after checking out their website.

I don't know much about making liveries but I bet it's time consuming though, no worries if you don't get to it! That'd be really awesome though if you did! I found a few realtree or mossy oak type camo liveries but couldn't search any ttha I'd definitely be rocking it! Wish I knew how to make them, those tutorials just gave me a headache honestly, lol!

I don't know much about making liveries but I bet it's time consuming though, no worries if you don't get to it! That'd be really awesome though if you did! I found a few realtree or mossy oak type camo liveries but couldn't search any ttha I'd definitely be rocking it! Wish I knew how to make them, those tutorials just gave me a headache honestly, lol!

Hope these are something similar to what your hoping for. Used coloring and some design aspects reflected on their website. Used a few of the web sponsors also, Kubota, bohica, buck.

full
full
full

Both can be found here https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/2246969/gallery/carLivery

Hope these are something similar to what your hoping for. Used coloring and some design aspects reflected on their website. Used a few of the web sponsors also, Kubota, bohica, buck.

full
full
full

Both can be found here https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/profile/2246969/gallery/carLivery

Wow, man I'm actually blown away they look better than I expected!!! Thank you so much for spending the time to create these! That'll be my livery for FIA rest of the season I'm very happy! Nice touch on the don't tread on me license plates!

I'm real big into hunting and working hog dogs this was perfect for me.

Just saw the classic don't mess with Texas sticker as well you see on hundreds of billboards down the interstate :cheers:

Wow, man I'm actually blown away they look better than I expected!!! Thank you so much for spending the time to create these! That'll be my livery for FIA rest of the season I'm very happy! Nice touch on the don't tread on me license plates!

I'm real big into hunting and working hog dogs this was perfect for me.

Just saw the classic don't mess with Texas sticker as well you see on hundreds of billboards down the interstate :cheers:

I figured you would like those touches. Im an Okie, so were not that far off. Hope they bring you luck! :cheers:

I figured you would like those touches. Im an Okie, so were not that far off. Hope they bring you luck! :cheers:

I'm in North Texas so I'm not too far from you at all, lol. Ok my 2nd home, I've caught a bunch of pork up near Durant. Really digging it man thanks again!

Awesome work. Wow, from decal requests less than two months ago to producing this quality now. Exactly which
Nootropics are you taking?:lol:

har har! Figured I should shut up and start being a productive member of GT. Got to keep my mind sharp with the furloughs and reduced work schedule. Inkscape and designing is the right medicine for me.

I should mention you in all of this. Without your help I wouldn’t have even bothered. So thanks @Maninashed, you gave me a great way to Avenue my time.

cough cough...

Doubt I'll have time to do this before anyone else does

Ec3fMlrXkAU5oQa

Edit: I've started on the one in the middle now

Last edited:
Do you have a link for more images, I’ve already got the gpx gulf GT3RS ran at spa 24.

Finally the rear has been shown here:

I'm about a third of the way through of what I call an accurate replica of the No.12 spent some time getting the front grille, ducts led and fender vents as close as possible, I don't know what number style to use yet and so far and using stock colour choice

Edit: here's the WIP

Last edited:
Guys i need your help for a replica, i'd love to have a ferri motorsport 2015 livery for the 458 italia gt3 (possibly with drivers names), it would be perfect even if someone upload all the decals.
09-53-06-pwc-road-america-2015-61-r-ferri-motorsport-ferrari-458-gt3-italia-olivier-beretta.jpg
09-53-48-pwc-mid-ohio-2014-61-r-ferri-motorsport-ferrari-458-gt3-italia-anthony-lazzaro.jpg
f4f0a1004cc933f43ead29a4c19ceaa2.jpg

This beauty.​

I inserted the keyword "arsham" in the suggested website and there are only two designs that look nothing like it.

Last edited:
Still struggling with some decals. And decals on the right side are not the same than those on the left side. So be patient :)
What number do you want?

Woah that's insane, amazing replica...thank you! I'd take it like this and with the number 2.
Maybe the wheels should be a little more "shiny" (I tried W1 liquid metal but W2 aluminium metal seems better) but other than that it's perfect.

Edit: and the apple logo on the side of the rear bumper

Last edited:
Woah that's insane, amazing replica...thank you! I'd take it like this and with the number 2.
Maybe the wheels should be a little more "shiny" (I tried W1 liquid metal but W2 aluminium metal seems better) but other than that it's perfect.

Edit: and the apple logo on the side of the rear bumper

Sorry I don't have these colors yet... maybe K1 alu met.
And where do you see an Apple logo on the rear bumper?

Sorry I don't have these colors yet... maybe K1 alu met.
And where do you see an Apple logo on the rear bumper?
On the sides of the car behind the rear wheels. On the left side there's the apple logo like the one you applied on the roof. On the right side it's a circle with different shades of grey

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200926-204918_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200926-204918_Gallery.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20200926-204828_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200926-204828_Gallery.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
On the sides of the car behind the rear wheels. On the left side there's the apple logo like the one you applied on the roof. On the right side it's a circle with different shades of grey
My bad I meant on which photo/video did you see it?

Back