GT Sport Livery Request Thread (Please read 1st post before asking.)

• Thread starter daan
  • 579 comments
Can someone make this livery on either one of the Super Formula cars?

View attachment 1001044

The logo at the top of the rear fin by the #27 just says "Old Betsy" in some cursive-style font. The four logos at the bottom of the side pod are Carhartt, Mopar, the 1970s Dodge Challenger logo, and the Dodge emblem. The Donut Media logo is the one on the rear wing side plate.
You can find it here:
https://gts.gt-beginners.net/livery/?cartag=&searchword=Donut+dodge&type=0&lang=us&d=

Thanks, but neither of those are exactly what I want. I am sorry to sound nitpicky, but it's a fairly simple livery. Do you think you could find some time to do it yourself and make it look like the one in the picture?
I couldn't do a better work than those already available based on one pic (as simple as it is)

I couldn't do a better work than those already available based on one pic (as simple as it is)

Well, the ones that are already there don't have the right sponsors/decals, and/or the stripes are not accurate. Do you think you could at least try? If not, maybe someone else could?

So I'm not necessarily looking for someone to make me a livery, but I was wondering if anyone had already done or knew of an AE86 Trueno livery done in a drift style that's a chrome mask. Something with only the kanji or brand names exposing the chrome preferably.

Could also be metallic flake or something.

Can anyone do the hood decal from the Walkenhorst M6 GT3 (Specifically the black portion):

walkenhorstm6gt3-scaled-e1617586718937-1036x583.jpg

I know there's a DTM one, but it's way too funky for the hood. Tryed looking for that one in particular but never found it.

Last edited:

I funny enough got those earlier, its just that black portion I'm looking for.

bmw-m6-gt3-chassis.jpg.asset.1573205796657.jpg

The part where it "M Motorsport" is what I am after.

Last edited:
Why don't you try making it with the basic shapes from the game? Shouldn't take more than around 5 or 6 to get it done

I don't think I'll get it anywhere near perfect, but I'll give it a shot.

Can someone remake the stock livery on the BMW Vision Gran Turismo using the colors as seen in this image, light gray, black, and red? For the base color, I would like a metallic color with values of 0/0/100. Other than that, the other aspects of the livery should be the same as the stock stripe livery that comes on the car.

12d4d0536054b54380991078bf286015.jpg

Can someone remake the stock livery on the BMW Vision Gran Turismo using the colors as seen in this image, light gray, black, and red? For the base color, I would like a metallic color with values of 0/0/100. Other than that, the other aspects of the livery should be the same as the stock stripe livery that comes on the car.

View attachment 1013928
Have you got more pics than just this one? I was planning on doing some work on the VGT next week, I can add this to my queue of liveries - unless you need it sooner...

EDIT: Just re-read your post that it's the "stock" livery with colour changes.

Last edited:
Have you got more pics than just this one? I was planning on doing some work on the VGT next week, I can add this to my queue of liveries - unless you need it sooner...

EDIT: Just re-read your post that it's the "stock" livery with colour changes.

I can wait until next week. Thanks for looking into this.

Can someone scan my mug into this please is it possible? It would be amazing if it could happen or do I need to edit the image somehow?

Last edited:

View attachment 1013928
I made a start on this late last night but 100% will need custom decals. I'm going to work on those over the next few days, so hopefully can have the livery done by the end of the week.

I am unable to build decals due to a severe traumatic brain injury. I tried using the tutorial here and still no luck. What I am needing is 2 decals or 3 that says.

I came for the racing
I stayed for
The GOOD VIBES​

Decal #1 - Lines 1 & 2 can be any font (non locked color) center alignment
Decal #2 - With the last line in a fat retro 70's font and a rainbow colored lineal gradient

I've tried hard but failed, can someone make a livery for this Mazda Roadster TC, it is an alternate PD ai livery and I like it better than the red...8431319122021745176_0.jpg8430756174081590800_0.jpg8430756172470978064_0.jpg8430756172470977048_0.jpg
Thank you

In celebration of his historic win, would it be possible to get a Bubba Wallace McDonalds livery on the Toyota GR Supra Racing concept in both realistic numbers and with Sport Mode numbers? Image link

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back