GT Sport Mileage Exchange Brings a Fresh Coat of Paint

Wonder if the whole "British Racing Green" thing (and other colours that can appear different to expected) is because the closest colour match is on a 4k TV display with a PS4 Pro. As I only have a 1080p HDTV and a standard PS4. Could that be the reason ?

Its just the cars next week right? I predict a AMG GT safety car is some odd colour and... actually I dont know what Gr3 road car... the WRX?

Its just the cars next week right? I predict a AMG GT safety car is some odd colour and... actually I dont know what Gr3 road car... the WRX?

No, it's paints, rims etc every week and cars every 14 days, so next week it will be cars and everything else :).

Wonder if the whole "British Racing Green" thing (and other colours that can appear different to expected) is because the closest colour match is on a 4k TV display with a PS4 Pro. As I only have a 1080p HDTV and a standard PS4. Could that be the reason ?

The reason is a lot more simple than that. There's no such thing as a strictly defined British Racing Green, every manufacturer has their own interpretation on it and technically any dark green(ish) colour can be British Racing Green when it's applied to a British car. Jaguar, for example, has used a shade with a lot more blue in it than Aston Martin whose version is more on the yellowish side.

Cmon Kaz...how a bout a classic?
midfield-raceway-gt6-hero-860x484.jpg

Not sure what that has to with mileage exchange.

Not sure what that has to with mileage exchange.
But does have everything to do with the game that lacks a serious amount of tracks
and the milage exchange seems very lame, repeat cars, some paints and nothing else????

But does have everything to do with the game that lacks a serious amount of tracks and the milage exchange seems very lame, repeat cars, some paints and nothing else????

Yet you posted what essentially is wishlist material in a thread specifically about the mileage exchange (with "Mileage Exchange" in the title). You mean to tell me you couldn't find another thread to post that in? You feel that way about mileage exchange, that's fine. You still posted something that has nothing to do with the topic.

Is the British Racing Green a universal colour (e.g. the same on Jaguar, Aston Martin, Bentley etc.), or is this one specifically Mini Cooper’s British Racing Green?

But does have everything to do with the game that lacks a serious amount of tracks
and the milage exchange seems very lame, repeat cars, some paints and nothing else????

Are you suggesting tracks should be purchasable through the mileage exchange?

The British Racing Green colour in the mileage exchange, is that from Jaguar. It matches up perfectly with the BRG available for purchase on the f-type.

The BRG for different manufacturers will be different.

It’s a shame that the manufacturer paint chips are so limited.

Back