GT Sport Mileage Exchange Brings a Fresh Coat of Paint

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180522111047.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180522111058.png

Ugh, I thought the last week's colourshift paint was a bad example but this one looks even more yuck...

Good to see British Racing Green as a paint in game though as been looking for that colour on a few car liveries and the purples
look not too bad this time round.

That PGB colorshift reminds me of the of a cartoon from my childhood called the Fairy Oddparents. This kid had magical fairies who would disguise themselves so other people didn't know he had them, and they were always pink and green
Screenshot_20180522-074055_Chrome.jpg

Cosmo and Wanda trying to be sly in GTS, but I see them.

PS_Messages_20180522_074320.jpg

BRG would look nice on the MINI....but I ain't spending a Mil on that. I'll work it on my Gr.4 86 though.

Speaking of factory colours and purple... I'm desperately waiting for Midnight Purple to show up. Please bring it to us, I want my favorite paint!

If midnight purple does get added expect me to be repainting all the Skyline and GT-R's in Midnight Purple. :lol:

Why, oh, why don't you let us mix our own colours, PD?!? At least the colorshifts...Since you don't seem to have any reasonable taste. Thank goodness at least for the BBB, BBP GGB and a couple of others.

PGB Colorshift is something we hope never to see adorning a car in Sport Mode.

:lol:

Good luck with that. If my experience is anything to go by, might want to have a bucket near you. Sport Mode tends to give ALL the colors of the wind.

Last edited:
Strange. This morning I checked the milestone but did not see the BRG color. My mistake. I love this color and I actually drive a 2017 Mini Cooper S cabrio in BRG. So very excited to see this topic and just started the game up to buy this color. Went immediately to the livery editor to colour my cars. When I noticed the colour is called British Racing Green but the colour to me looks and feels more like a blue-ish color than actually dark green.

Am I the only one ? I managed to make a pretty good picture of how the color is shown here on my tv. What do you guys think ? Maybe its because the color next to BRG looks more green and my eyes are lying ?

Dqxhr64p.jpeg

Last edited:
Strange. This morning I checked the milestone but did not see the BRG color. My mistake. I love this color and I actually drive a 2017 Mini Cooper S cabrio in BRG. So very excited to see this topic and just started the game up to buy this color. Went immediately to the livery editor to colour my cars. When I noticed the colour is called British Racing Green but the colour to me looks and feels more like a blue-ish color than actually dark green.

Am I the only one ? I managed to make a pretty good picture of how the color is shown here on my tv. What do you guys think ? Maybe its because the color next to BRG looks more green and my eyes are lying ?

Dqxhr64p.jpeg

Your eyes aren’t deceiving you, BRG has always been blueish in the GT games for some reason, I remember GT6 was the same, it’s almost like dark turquoise

PGB Colorshift is something we hope never to see adorning a car in Sport Mode.

Challenge accepted. I don’t care if I’m the laughing stock of the entire GTPlanet forums, but you’ll get it anyways. Now I just need to figure out how to share pics from GTSport to here...

Besides, the colour makes me think of watermelons. Hmm, idea... :mischievous:

Dqxhr64p.jpeg

Weird, it's proper British Racing Green on my TV:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180522232638.jpg

:).

Last edited:
Back